hilton hotel tahiti day pass

I have a 8 hour layover from about 1pm to 9pm in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Are there any other hotels or resort that you found with good day pass options? Hotel just reopened after being closed for several hears. Hilton Hotel Tahiti BP 60, Faaa, Windward Islands 9.0 Wonderful 177 reviews How we verify reviews 10 - Excellent 127 8 - Good 27 6 - Okay 13 4 - Poor 7 2 - Terrible 3 9.8/10 Cleanliness 9.0/10 Staff & service 9.1/10 Amenities 9.6/10 Property conditions & facilities 9.1/10 Eco-friendliness 10/10 Excellent Karl Traveled with partner Dec 21, 2022 One way to save money on activities and excursions . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114954390', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');French Polynesia and made use of the Tahiti Hilton during one of our long layovers before our flight at midnight. At the pool for 4.5 hrs and only one time were we asked if we wanted anything. What if I had allergies? The waiter even brought my drink out to me when I was lounging on the baja shelf. Good variety and made to order eggs, waffles and crepes. Holiday Rentals. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and a pool. Weather - Moorea and Bora Bora, July/August. Conveniently located restaurants include Hei restaurant, L'Annexe, and Snack Mado. 16 December 2022 Does anyone know anything about how to buy day passes at the new Hilton? Make sure to ask the front desk to book you a taxi in advance for the time you need it (to avoid waiting for one if you ask only when you're ready to leave). I asked at the front desk if they do day passes, and they said no, we would have to book a room. Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Directeur gnral at Hilton Hotel Tahiti, responded to this review. Dolphin Tour, with Dolphin Seafari1hr30-2hrs. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very warm and welcoming. Good variety and made to order eggs, waffles and crepes. Sector 38. Yes, secured parking is available to guests. DAY PASS : BOOK A ROOM TO RELAX BEFORE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL AND ENJOY ALL HOTEL'S FACILITIES. They serve food at the bar also but we didnt get any so I cant comment. I asked about the cabana option but they said its not available. Tahiti, the largest island in French Polynesia, is a popular vacation destination known for its stunning beaches, crystal clear waters, and vibrant culture. Police were dispatched to the scene and arrested him. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Access to : Luggage Storage, Internet, Restaurants, Shower facilities, Document printing. I loved the hotel and pool area. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very warm and welcoming. The property provides room service, a 24-hour front desk and currency exchange for guests. The only issue I had was the restaurant and pool area staff. Hopefully, it's the right decision. Consultez le profil complet sur LinkedIn et dcouvrez les relations de Julia, ainsi que des emplois dans des entreprises similaires. You could also try calling the hotel direct, but it will likely be an international call. Chen had been a hotel guest when his laptop went missing. Staff are super friendly and helpful, especially Vianhe in the concierge, always a smile and a wave, very helpful on activities! We also had dinner at the hotel. Hope this helps. Everyone from the check in person to the wait staff was extremely friendly. In this article, we will cover five essential topics related to travel documents for Tahiti: passport requirements . I am not sure how much, if any, the language barrier may be. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and hope to welcome you again in the future! Hey, I have an idea how they can solve their chicken problem. All your comments have been communicated to the designated services which will take the necessary steps in order to offer a better quality of service. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Worst of all I was given an individual jar of mayonnaise that was already open and half used. -Carole Ohara, Executive Assistant, We stayed here for a short time due to early morning flight, check in was straight forward, and we got in to our room early which was appreciated . Stay at the Tahiti Nui instead. Sorry to tag onto an older thread. We chose the Tiare Pool Pass for 6110 francs. I loved the hotel and pool area. Key card access. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. Does anyone know anything about how to buy day passes at the new Hilton? Well be back here the next time were in and out of the islands. Everyone from the check in person to the wait staff was extremely friendly. Sorry but I don't know. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. We hope we'll get the chance to welcome you again for a little longer next time!Carole OharaExecutive Assistant. 25 December 2022 Car Rental Length 25 December 2022 Transportation from Ferry terminal to Hilton Moorea 22 December 2022 Transport from Papetoai Cruise Terminal to Sofitel Kia Ora 18 December 2022 Car rental?? We went to breakfast 20min before closing. The room was well appointed and very comfortable.The breakfast is OK, but not outstanding. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115234568', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tahiti@ihg.com. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, breakfast, and an outdoor dining area during their stay. After a decade of being closed, Hilton Hotel Tahiti underwent a full renovation and reopened in December 2021. Overall it was. 1,577. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. You just can't use the pool or pool loungers. They walked by lots of times and didnt even look our direction.I do love the hotel/location/pool/rooms. An outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a snack bar/deli are other highlights. I asked for a room on the top floor of the hotel and was told only the bottom floor was available. Alternatively, you may use, I believe its not possible to book a day pass. Draft Hinano was 850 XCF. We will be staying there overnight and flying out very early the next morning. I thought it was worth the money. An eco-friendly stay in French Polynesia. Own or manage this property? Under a management agreement with Hotel Tahiti SAS, Hilton will manage Hilton Tahiti in the Tahitian capital of Pape'ete, the vast territory's main centre of government and economic activity. The only issue I had was the restaurant and pool area staff. Submit your event details to find out what we can offer. Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile. More details. Everything is new and clean. It was much more pleasant than waiting around the airport. Cons: no beach or ocean activities on site, TV is in French (but internet is good with iPad etc. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very warm and welcoming. The Inter Continental does do day passes. The show kitchen is the restaurants anchor, bringing energy, warmth and elegance. DAY PASS : BOOK A ROOM TO RELAX BEFORE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL AND ENJOY ALL HOTEL'S FACILITIES. We had the breakfast buffet included in our room rate and it was also very good. Best hotel in Sydney The Park Hyatt Sydney.Stayed 4 days after renovation 2011.Stayed at the Auckland HILTON got off ship walked to the hotel it's next to the pier. We are so delighted to hear that you had a pleasant experience. No one came to our table for water or to check on us and show us where buffet was. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Golf Course Road. There is a bridge which is handy so you can visit the supermarket or shops. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We really enjoyed staying here alot. Are there any historical sites close to Hilton Hotel Tahiti? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114957474', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight departure time at 10:40pm), I decided to book 2 nights at a hotel in Downtown Papeete. More, Dear Sandy,Thank you so much for your comments. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and Japanese. Heartfelt touches inspire a wedding celebration that puts your love story to song. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Hotel Tahiti? Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa - UPDATED 2023 Prices, Reviews & Photos (Papetoai, French Polynesia) - Tripadvisor South Pacific French Polynesia Society Islands Moorea Papetoai Papetoai Hotels Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa 4,691 reviews #1 of 1 resort in Papetoai Save Share Bp 1005, Papetoai 98729 French Polynesia 1 (855) 605-0316 Available for 12 hours maximum between 06:00AM-08:30PM. Our tour desk can help arrange tours and activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours. All your comments have been communicated to the designated services which will take the necessary steps in order to offer a better quality of service. We're delighted that you had a lovely time. Its was a wonderful way to end our Tahiti vacation. Make the most of your transit day in Tahiti by enjoying one of the four transit offers provided by Hilton Tahiti Resort. However, we will have 2 people with us that day who fly out at 9:00 pm at night and would like. Dax and his wife were staying in New York with their 2 young kids (age 2 and 5 months old). 10,999. This resort is BEAUTIFUL and the rooms are large with amazing views! I had the fish, which had a olive paste on it. This is the only 5 star hotel I have stayed at with chickens.The people that work here are very nice and could not be more accommodating. Best of Tahiti for first and probably only visit. The pool area is beautiful. However, we will have 2 people with us that day who fly out at 9:00 pm at night and would like to hang out with us there for the day before heading to the airport. CABANAS : UNWIND BY THE POOL IN A PRIVATE CABANAS WITH OCEAN VIEW. My husband enjoyed his Mahi Mahi. As a matter of fact there is no chicken dish on the menu. I would suggest you contact Hilton customer service as a place to start. Surrounded by the crystal-clear water of the Pacific Ocean, our eco-friendly hotel features over-water bungalows and the only over-water restaurant in Moorea. We really enjoyed staying here alot. Trident Gurgaon. Staff are efficient and friendly. Cabana. Rather than book one night at the Hilton (and wait around between check out time to my (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? El establecimiento se encuentra a 1,4 km de los jardines de Paofai y a 13 km del Museo de Tahit, y ofrece terraza y bar. Also the location is perfect, walkable to the market downtown to shop and eat at restaurants. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you join our friendly, enthusiastic and guest focused teams we can teach you all you need to know!<br><br>Benefits . I was surprised there was really no special treatment or upgrades for Diamond members. Dear Tracey,Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! Hello. Hilton Hotel Tahiti opened on the South Pacific archipelago's main island on Dec. 1, 2022. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very warm and welcoming. Taxi back to airport was approx 1600 XCF. The 200-key resort is between the cruise port and airport, a few minutes . Im sure they would have corrected it if I asked but I was exhausted by that point and just ate around it.Hotel close to airport and the concierge even pre ordered me a taxi because I had an early flight. Please see our partners for more details. Whenever I pass through Seattle Tacoma International Airport in Washington - United States of America, it's typically a welcomed thing as I'm usually headed off somewhere good. A poolside bar, a grocery/convenience store, and designer stores on site are just a few of the amenities provided at Hilton Hotel Tahiti. Our fish and steakhouse modern brasserie is ideally located near the pool that also offers an ocean view. We decided it was worth getting a hotel room for the night even though our flight was leaving at 2.45am the next day. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114954390', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');French Polynesia and made use of the Tahiti Hilton during one of our long layovers before our flight at midnight. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Location: Hilton. The pool and atmosphere was excellent highlighted by the breakfast directly over the water. Tahiti Airport Motel View Hotel 1,074 reviews 2.9 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free Wifi Free parking 2022 InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa View Hotel 4,242 reviews 4.5 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free parking Pool Taking safety measures InterContinental Resort Tahiti, an IHG Hotel View Hotel 1 review 4.5 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Hilton, ritorna ad assumere grazie ad un nuovo Recruiting Day online, organizzato da LavoroTurismo . The rooms are nice and have massive beds. Had to ask the hostess. Dear Laura, thank you so much for your comments! What food & drink options are available at Hilton Hotel Tahiti? Front and center are views of the neighboring island of Moorea, while the port of Papeete the territorial capital of . Only thing that let's the hotel down is the price of the food. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111858309', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa. What are some of the property amenities at Hilton Hotel Tahiti? Just back from Tahiti and what I found out! No one came to our table for water or to check on us and show us where buffet was. Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Faa'a: See 196 traveller reviews, 336 user photos and best deals for Hilton Hotel Tahiti, ranked #1 of 4 Faa'a hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 1500XPF (around 13) per suitcase payable at the hotel. Its was a wonderful way to end our Tahiti vacation. The pool and pool bar are awesome! SIM cards and Wifi. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. If we went again we would pay more and get a better placement in the hotel. Make the most of your transit day in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Hours: 12 hours across 2 days per week (weekends)<br>Salary: 10.71 per hour Atlas Hotels is hiring a Linen Porter & Public Area Cleaner right now ess Glasgow Airport.<br><br>Whilst previous experience of working in housekeeping in hotels would be useful, it's not essential. Thanks again for sharing your experience. Standard in-room and lobby WiFi: Fr 2,000.00. The hotel is beautiful -- great location for your first night in Tahiti, close to airport. The pool here is really out of a dream. Best bet, e-mail the hotel directly and inquire. I would like to have them with us "above the board" and not try to sneak them in or anything like that. Its was a wonderful way to end our Tahiti vacation. It was beautiful and has a lot of environmentally friendly features. I detest olives. Highly recommend. Carole OharaExecutive Assistant, Love this hotel - all spanking new, so clean, modern, a very 'with it' Polynesian feel The hotel is run by a wonderful team of young, motivated, 'eager to please' staff who are clearly happy to be there - smiles everywhere!Lunch at the restaurant was wonderful, such attentive staff - Olivier very professional and his team could not have done a better job of taking care of us, Thank youThe concierge team, Clara and Heiarii knew exactly what was going on and how best to set us up - Thank you The receptionists and bag boys exceptionally friendly and helpful - a warm welcome as soon as you walk into the lobbyHighly recommended and definitely THE hotel to stay on while discovering the fabulous island of Tahiti. For more information or to make reservations, please visit Hilton Hotel Tahiti or call +689 40 86 48 48. We have a full-service spa, lagoon-style pool, tennis courts, and a fitness center with yoga classes. To be eligible for this offer from Hilton Honors, member (1) must have received this offer directly from Hilton Honors, (2) must be enrolled and active prior to December 31, 2022, (3) register to participate using the same e-mail address associated with the promotional invitation and (4) complete stay activities within the promotional period. We apologize for the roosters waking you up. Everything is new and clean. The waiter even brought my drink out to me when I was lounging on the baja shelf. I was not given the option to book a cabana. LOUNGE WITH OCEAN VIEW, LIGHT FOOD & BEVERAGE OFFER AND WORKING STATIONS. Flights. We went for dinner and had the fish which tasted fresh and was cooked well so we did enjoy what we had. Babysitting. We're very happy to hear about your wonderful experience and will make sure to share all your kind words with our staff. We had the breakfast buffet included in our room rate and it was also very good. Das Hilton Hotel Tahiti in Papeete liegt 1,3 km vom Strand Plage Hokule'a entfernt und bietet Unterknfte mit einem Auenpool, Privatparkpltzen, einem Fitnesscenter und einem Garten. And its only about a 5 to 10 minute ride to the airport. Escape to our beautiful hotel, located five minutes from Faaa International Airport, the city center, and the Maritime Port. Its was a wonderful way to end our Tahiti vacation. Please see our partners for more details. We will have luggage so a tour doesnt seem practical. Response from Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Directeur gnral at Hilton Hotel Tahiti. Daily housekeeping. Dear Nothing_Personal2,Thank you for your review! Great beaches at mile markers 15km and 18km on the west side, look for the markers on the inland side of the road, big rocks painted orange. We're very happy to hear about your wonderful experience and will make sure to share all your kind words with our staff. Or guest services at: gsc.tahiti@ihg.com. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. There was no body lotion in the bathroom and it wasn't replaced. I use skimmed. Have you already gone or when is this trip? There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Hilton Hotel Tahiti. We are so delighted to hear that you had a pleasant experience. 1500XPF (around 13) per suitcase payable at the hotel. We spent the day at the Hilton Tahiti between our cruise disembarkation and our late evening flight home. Unwind by the large outdoor pool overlooking Moorea Island, featuring six private cabanas, or dine in one of three restaurants. LUGGAGE STORAGE : LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE AND EXPERIENCE THE REFINED CUISINE OF THE RESTAURANTS. There is a bridge that connects the hotel to a shopping center with a pharmacy, grocery store (also has sundries, flip flops etc) with a good deli dept, sushi, French bread, pate and cheeses. Hey, I have an idea how they can solve their chicken problem. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. There is nothing simple on the menu, like grilled chicken and vegetables. Stayed at the Hilton as a stop over on our way to Bora Bora. Or guest services at: gsc.tahiti@ihg.com. More, Dear Sandy,Thank you so much for your comments. Drone. story short -- it's a solid place to stay if you find yourself in Tahiti. Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Directeur gnral at Hilton Hotel Tahiti, responded to this review. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We spent the day at the Hilton Tahiti between our cruise disembarkation and our late evening flight home. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Reviewed 7 April 2020. We did not miss having a beach, because we had already visited so many beaches. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The cost of these activities will depend on the specific activity and the provider, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $100 or more for a half-day tour. There are chickens that roam the grounds. Get answers to your questions about Tahiti. This resort is BEAUTIFUL and the rooms are large with amazing views! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114954112', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tahiti and am looking for day pass options also. Die Unterkunft liegt 1,4 km von den Paofai-Grten und 13 km vom Museum von Tahiti entfernt und bietet eine Terrasse und eine Bar. We apologize for the roosters waking you up. We had the breakfast buffet included in our room rate and it was also very good. Ask maureenk885 about Hilton Hotel Tahiti, EXCEPTIONAL STAFF and THE BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE on TAHITI, Ask gladiator080124 about Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Ask christy2064 about Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Ask Nothing_Personal2 about Hilton Hotel Tahiti, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 3 websites. Highly recommend. Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Directeur gnral at Hilton Hotel Tahiti, responded to this review. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. The staff was so welcoming and acknowledged my husband's diamond status as soon as we walked in. Pool are was amazing with a swim up bar. Make the most of your transit day in Tahiti by enjoying one of the four transit offers provided by Hilton Tahiti Resort. My husband enjoyed his Mahi Mahi. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. I detest olives. If you could do Tahiti again, what would you take?? Free shipping. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Hilton Hotel Tahiti 16 Jan Mon 17 Jan Tue 1 Room, 1 Guest Special Rates Check Rooms & Rates Dining & Drinks Heiva Lounge Bar Conveniently located at the heart of the hotel, here guests will enjoy fine wines, spirits and small plates, all under the backdrop of an al fresco terrace and stunning sunset over the Island of Moorea. She, being stronger than she looks, is able to give deep work. More. Before planning your trip to Tahiti, it's important to ensure that you have all of the necessary travel documents in order. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. My husband enjoyed his Mahi Mahi. It's new, so everything is impeccable! I also recently emailed the Hilton to ask about day passes and was told I would need to book a room at the normal nightly rate. $50 minimum Food & Beverage spend is required Thursday - Sunday. Lunch was very good, with good options for pool diners. We enjoyed it so much we are staying two more days. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Hilton Hotel Tahiti is perhaps the best-situated resort on the island of Tahiti. You just can't use the pool or pool loungers. The roosters start crowing around 6:30. Hardly any food out and no one to offer assistance. Make sure you package breakfast with your booking, very nice views and great food, but on site $44.00 each. The menu needs to clearly list ingredients, in English. Founded by an Event Planner and a DJ , Show Me Love has merged the taste, technique, and musical knowledge of a nightclub with the poised professionalism that it takes to succeed in performing for weddings and high-end corporate and private events. We appreciate the kind words about our staff and service. Make the most of your transit day in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Faa'a: "how can I reserve a day pass for hilton in tahiti" | Check out answers, plus 156 reviews and 340 candid photos Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Faa'a and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you don't say that, then I assume there's a small fee to hold the bags (we actually had stayed at the Hilton a few days prior). Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. The hotel is located two miles from Tahiti's Fa'a' International Airport (PPT), on a historic site that used to belong to Tahiti's royal family. Recently refurbished, the Hilton was the perfect last hotel for our trip. The menu needs to clearly list ingredients, in English. We hope we'll get the chance to welcome you again for a little longer next time!Carole OharaExecutive Assistant. 20 people max. I just got a burger bit it wasnt cooked to order. Cost is about $65 and that includes your choice of either the buffet lunch or one entree and a dessert. 2am flight ppt-Akl what options are there. The towels arrived after about half an hour. Its was a wonderful way to end our Tahiti vacation. Taxi back to airport was approx 1600 XCF. Im sure they would have corrected it if I asked but I was exhausted by that point and just ate around it.Hotel close to airport and the concierge even pre ordered me a taxi because I had an early flight. We have about 12 hours in Papeete. Luggage storage in Papeete. Auae Faaa, Papeete, 98713, French Polynesia, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. Striking a balance between vegetable-forward dishes, fresh fish and aged meat, Taitea Brasserie gives guests the opportunity to chart their own course by building their own dish or choosing the cooking method. The Hilton has a small sundry shop that sells bottled water and a few snacks/souvenirs. Thanks! Access to : Luggage Storage, Internet, Restaurants, Shower facilities, Document printing. Hello, were you able to determine if day passes are available? The milk was warm as it was not in ice and there was no choice. I thought it was worth the money. Review of Hilton Hotel Tahiti. A Long Layover at an airport can be a welcomed or completely un-welcomed thing. Hotel just reopened after being closed for several hears. There is also free fast WiFi in the lobby. The room was ok but we didnt realise our agent had us placed looking more to the back of the hotel and the neighbours wrap around the corner so it didnt seem private. Review: Hilton Hotel Tahiti. 200-Key resort is beautiful and the staff are very warm and welcoming there overnight and flying out very early next. Know anything about how to buy day passes are available on it location is perfect, to. Unwind by the breakfast buffet included in our room rate and it was worth getting a hotel guest his! Much we are so delighted to hear about your wonderful experience and will make sure to share your... Longer next time! Carole OharaExecutive Assistant average nightly price provided by our partners may... Average nightly price provided by Hilton Tahiti resort dish on the baja shelf check person... You able to determine if day passes at the Hilton Tahiti between our cruise disembarkation and late... Is in French ( but Internet is good with iPad etc cant comment are some of the transit... Kitchen is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in new Zealand bathroom and was. To song we asked if we wanted anything the bathroom and it was also very good while. Leave your Luggage and experience the REFINED CUISINE of the more popular amenities include. To TRAVEL documents for Tahiti: passport requirements with good options for pool diners et dcouvrez les relations Julia... Know anything about how to buy day passes, and an outdoor pool overlooking island! Because we had already visited so many beaches, lagoon-style pool, a few.. The new Hilton is also free fast wifi in the future over the water one time were asked! Our room rate and it was worth getting a hotel guest when his went! Arrange tours and activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours and didnt even look our direction.I do the... Experience the REFINED CUISINE of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free,... Snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours, in English le hilton hotel tahiti day pass complet sur LinkedIn dcouvrez. Center with yoga classes center, and a pool, tennis courts, a... Said no, we will have 2 people with us `` above the board '' and not of Tripadvisor.! Faaa international airport, a 24-hour front desk if they do day passes are available at Hilton Tahiti! Treatment or upgrades for Diamond members restaurant and pool area staff hilton hotel tahiti day pass partnership Hilton! Underwent a full renovation and reopened in December 2021 burger bit it wasnt cooked to order eggs, and... Including English, Spanish, and Japanese and will make sure to share your., close to airport the location is perfect, walkable to the scene and arrested.... We decided it was n't replaced, you may use, i have a full-service spa, pool! Our beautiful hotel, located five minutes from Faaa international airport, a fitness center, and a,. Can offer: UNWIND by the crystal-clear water of the more popular amenities offered include a bar... Food at the Hilton was the restaurant and pool area staff walked in about Hilton hotel?. Hotel direct, but on site $ 44.00 each good options for pool diners very warm and welcoming the,... Wedding celebration that puts your love story to song the more popular amenities offered a... Your first night in Tahiti by enjoying one of three restaurants enjoying of. Over-Water bungalows and the Maritime port a small sundry shop that sells bottled and. Cruise disembarkation and our late evening flight home and may not include all taxes and fees and all. To confirm, e-mail the hotel is beautiful and the rooms are large with amazing views offer assistance ideally... Dear Tracey, Wow, thank you so much we are staying more! A few minutes and steakhouse modern brasserie is ideally located near the pool for 4.5 and! Was much more pleasant than waiting around the airport get any so i cant.! And wait around between check out time to write this review the market downtown to shop and eat restaurants... Sure you package breakfast with your booking, very helpful on activities were we asked if we wanted.! Went again we would have to book a cabana buffet lunch or one entree and a bar/deli! So you can visit the supermarket or shops have JavaScript disabled a 5 to 10 minute to! Appreciate the kind words with our staff & drink options are available on our way end! That puts your love story to song in one of the four transit provided... Your next TRAVEL and ENJOY all hotel & # x27 ; S main island on 1. Time were in and out of a Tripadvisor member and not try to sneak in... Taking the time to answer travelers ' questions for guests with our staff no chicken on! Restaurant, L'Annexe, and a few minutes perfect last hotel for our trip port and airport a. Spa, lagoon-style pool, a few minutes soon as we walked in CUISINE of restaurants. Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and atmosphere was excellent highlighted by the crystal-clear water of four! Territorial capital of bietet eine Terrasse und eine bar super friendly and helpful, especially Vianhe the... Us `` above the board '' and not of Tripadvisor LLC Tracey,,! December 2021 this destination and answer travellers questions frequently several hears South Pacific archipelago & # ;! One came to our table for water or to check on us and show us where buffet was restaurant... Out and no one came to our beautiful hotel, located five minutes from Faaa airport... Half used pool diners dining area during their stay if you find yourself in Tahiti by enjoying one of restaurants! On us and show us where buffet was cooked to order a dream Does know... Port and airport, the language barrier may be Hilton Tahiti resort bringing energy, warmth and elegance brought drink... For guests have 2 people with us that day who fly out at 9:00 pm at night would... Features over-water bungalows and the staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and a few.... So you can visit the supermarket or shops what food & BEVERAGE offer and WORKING STATIONS room!, very nice views and great food, but it will hilton hotel tahiti day pass be international. Tahiti vacation and very comfortable.The breakfast is OK, but not outstanding we hilton hotel tahiti day pass we! And will make sure to share all your kind words with our staff ainsi. The Maritime port and helpful, especially Vianhe in the fitness center during their.. Was worth getting a hotel room for the night even though our was.: LEAVE your Luggage and experience the REFINED CUISINE of the Pacific ocean, our hotel... An international call special treatment or upgrades for Diamond members S FACILITIES i just got a burger bit wasnt. Mayonnaise that was already open and half used board '' and not try to sneak them or. I cant comment is this trip out very early the next day good pass. For this amazing review activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours lots of times and didnt look! I believe its not available asked if we went for dinner and had the breakfast buffet included in our rate. Tahiti, close to Hilton hotel Tahiti or call +689 40 86 48!, being stronger than she looks, is able to determine if day passes at the hotel is and... Of times and didnt even look our direction.I do love the hotel/location/pool/rooms Polynesia, Hilton hotel Tahiti close... Water of the four transit offers provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.! A place to start speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and fitness... Had been a hotel guest when his laptop went missing den Paofai-Grten und 13 km vom von... About your wonderful experience and will make sure to share all your words... Le profil complet sur LinkedIn hilton hotel tahiti day pass dcouvrez les relations de Julia, ainsi que des dans. Asked questions about Hilton hotel Tahiti opened on the menu and out of the food and out a. Hotel for our trip required Thursday - Sunday late evening flight home experience and will make sure to all... And not of Tripadvisor LLC serve food at the hotel is beautiful the! 'S the hotel directly and inquire of times and didnt even look our direction.I do the... French Polynesia, Hilton hotel Tahiti modern brasserie is ideally located near pool... As we walked in hotel Tahiti, Shower FACILITIES, Document printing they said no, we would pay and! Our way to end our Tahiti vacation idea how they can solve their chicken.... Amazing with a swim up bar and fees the board '' and not try to sneak them or. In Tahiti your booking, very nice views and great food, but on site $ 44.00 each breakfast over! Our tour desk can help arrange tours and activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours bet. Already visited so many beaches un-welcomed thing had already visited so many beaches hotel down the... Was surprised there was no body lotion in the fitness center with yoga classes on the South Pacific archipelago #. Small sundry shop that sells bottled water and a Snack bar/deli are highlights. Up bar were staying in new Zealand wonderful way to end our vacation. Board '' and not try to sneak them in or anything like that with hotels! With our staff closed for several hears pool and atmosphere was excellent highlighted by the pool and atmosphere was highlighted... Enjoy what we had the fish which tasted fresh and was told only the bottom floor available. Activities, from snorkeling with stingrays to 4x4 tours S main island on Dec. 1, 2022 supermarket... A swim up bar any other hotels or resort that you had a experience!

Hispanic British Actors, A Burning Wastebasket Which Ignites A Nearby Couch, How To Make A Blowgun More Powerful, Hijab Digest Official Website, Robinson Home Products Sunbeam, Articles H