op10 axton build

More grenades is always nice, but running out wont be much of a problem with the grenade mod well be using, so no need to spend extra points here. Some might argue that with Do or Die and the gear we have, we can get ourselves out of FFYL relatively well- especially if the enemy is weak to fire and has no shield. So never, EVER pick this, its just plain bad. Make sure to get the capstones from left and right tree. Gunpowder is the tree that in my eyes is all about guns and all else that goes boom. Axton, the commando, is a playable character in borderlands 2. While it is a very effective way of combat, being able to explore other pathways is, Borderlands 2 is one of the most difficult and technically challenging shooters you will touch and possibly one of the funnest too! Of course, no Vault Hunter is complete without some guns to shoot! In the meantime, go with whatever you think works. In the meantime, go with whatever you think works. Although Axton has good synergy with the Bee, i would recommend only using that shield ocassionaly. unlike other legendary mods, this will increase 6 of your skills by +5 points at max level, these skills being both the starter skills on all three skill trees. As long as it isn't resistant to fire damage, Toothpick (with Relic) can take down most enemies very fast, making this baby worth the grind. Able: Damaging an enemy regenerates +2% of your Maximum Health per second for 3 seconds. OP10 Dual, Matched Instrumentation Overview Documentation & Resources Design Resources Support & Discussions Sample & Buy Obsolete Data Sheets Suggested Replacement Parts : OP200 Dual Low Offset, Low Power Operational Amplifier Product Lifecycle Obsolete The models in this product family are no longer available. All Characters are OP10 Level 80. Haderax is all about fight mechanics. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. With the class mod well be using, thats an extra 20 seconds. He's not so scary. Double Up: Adds a second gun to the Sabre Turret and both guns fire Slag bullets. Replacement Parts That said, if you want to go ahead and Respec, I've included a few good Alterations to the Skill Tree you can make. His action skill is the Sabre Turret, a useful sentry that shoots and distracts enemies. We all love shields after all (unless youre Krieg, in which case I completly understand), so well take it. Weapon 1: Unkempt Harold Dropped by Savage Lee in Three Horns Divide Mouthwash is a simple relic- it buffs the damage done by Toothpick, the rifle I mentioned earlier. Borderlands 2 Pandora Survival Guide And like Willing, that amount isnt even with a class mod! And were only on the first tier of the tree at this point! Just shoot some guns, and youll feel alright (when you hear the music ring). He decided to go to Pandore, where Dahl can't go after him to assassinate him. It is a very high dps build providing you have the ammo capacity to support it. * Do or Die (1 point): This is the last skill in this tree we pick up. For more details check the description. Although Axton has good synergy with the Bee, i would recommend only using that shield ocassionaly. Useful for when getting out of FFYL, or just when low on shields in general. Timestamps: Gear Choices explained in the first 4 minutes. https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/the-gemgineer-an-op8-build-by-arcxna/1637226. * Metal Storm (5 points): Killing an enemy gives us an extra +60% fire rate and +75% recoil reduction with our guns. Krieg is basically a melee focused character so why not take it a step further by maxing the Mania tree and increasing his damage to insane. There are saves are fully supported for PC but can work with Xbox 360/One, and PlayStation 3/4 if manually configured. Having two turrets sounds great on paper, but with the slag shots, it doesnt really do much for us. Most of the guns were using (if not all based on what element of a certain weapon you use) are elemental, so the skills buff to non-elemental guns is kinda pointless. There are a number of shotguns that work well with Axton. Borderlands 2: Hammer Buster Does it suck!? Thirdly, the nades take a second once thrown to home in on a target. Would that I could use my turret as a small nuclear bomb, but I cant without loosing out on some other really useful skills. Start: (0:00)Wave 0/6: (0:23)Wave 1/6: (2:56)Wave 2/6: (7:47)Wave 3/6: (13:35)Wave 4/6: (18:50)Wave 5/6: (23:40)Gear & Build: (27:30) If you want to use guns but don't want to give up Zero's snazzy skills, this build is for you. Pressure: Up to +70% Reload Speed and 60% Shield Recharge Delay depending on how low your health is. Relic: Cooldown Reduction Relic is mandatory. Basically, this is Axton doing his best with his Sabre Turret and making sure he stays alive with increase in health and survivability through the skills in the Survival tree . A straight forward build and very handy, About | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy Copyright 2015 - 2023 Faraz Jafari | All Rights Reserved[ Twitter ] | [ Twitch ] | [ Tumblr ] | [ Youtube ]. Your email address will not be published. In addition to not taking damage from the attack, you will also regain half your Maximum health. I just dont see much of a use for it- throw it too far away and it might get destroyed, or hit a wall and fall to the ground, wasting more of its duration. In which case Ill judge you a totally rad person who deserves a high-five. Make sure to get the capstones from left and right tree. Along with mag lock and longbow. Torgue weapons are really good with Axton in general, as every skill that increases Grenade Damage also increases the damage of Torgue projectiles. I've been using this build for Axton, but I use a Bee instead of Antagonist. If you have any idea for a good Axton shield, let me know and Ill give it a shot. Do so here. Shield: Free slot again. Thanks. Tediore gunz and abuse the shot-one-bullet-reload-immediately trick. Relic: Mouthwash Reward for beating the Lilith DLC story. Note: The Gunpowder tree only has a few notable skills worth your points, which have been mentioned above. Hes doing alright. Were almost firing at twice the speed for just five points and a single kill. Turret testing at 10:08. Each character has modded stats including, skills, ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Torgue Tokens. Oh, and Explosive Axton build is not a thing. Tanky shields are the best. * Quick Charge (5 points): Killing an enemy quickly regenerates +5% of our shields every second. Velocity (TIER 3) and F0ll0wthr0ugh (TIER 3) both give very solid weapon DPS bonuses. Focus on Weapon Damage Dual Pistols Dual Revolvers Build 1: Full-Blown Gunzerker Madness This build is centered on using the action skill of the Gunzerker as often and as efficiently as possible. The reward is 5.000.000.000$. The more support I receive means I can reach a larger audience and help others! This video will be based off of my old Axton Explosive Build that I put together that attempts to achieve the maximum amount of flexibility with Class Mods. To work around this, throw it at the ground. * Battlefront (5 points): Whenever our Turret is out, all out damage types get a +30% boost. The World Burn is very much like the Nukem, except its sparkly, always deals Fire Damage and uses way less rockets. This build is made to be focused on Tediore chucking and grenade damage. Ubiquity is a must have for sustainable dps via grenades and regen. Axton is wanted for war crimes. We do not pick up Longbow. I'm using a build built around the Bee Shield at the moment. An avenger would probably be the best gun for this if you dont wanna run out of ammo too quickly. And hey, maybe thats why hes still my Number 1. Same goes for Mag-Lock. Because there are times where due to the lack of space you end up placing your turret in a path which isnt ideal. Good concept, but kinda bad overall. Onslaught: Killing an enemy gives you +30% Gun Damage and +60% Movement Speed for a short time. And dont forget to spec into al his grenade damage boost skills as well. Download for free. you should do this as a proper Guide, rather than an incredibly large wall of text. And provides a much needed boost and DPS in tight and unforgiving situations that you will inevitably face throughout your playthrough. With the class mod were using, thats a +40% boost! We choose to ignore Overload. Follow. Shock/explosive Bone of the Ancients when you want to do some grenade burst while turret is on cooldown. You have a very strong offensive and defensive build, regardless of whether youre playing to lvl 50 or 72. This BL2 Commando (Axton) Build is what I used to play the game in normal and true vault hunter mode, mainly solo with some co-op. So I see no use in getting it personally. The turret goes from a regular gun to more of a backup from here on out, being less about dealing damage, and more about weakening your enemies so you can hurt them more. This does however put him somewhat under the rest of his Vault-hunting team. Class Mod: Legendary Soldier Dropped by Verm, Vora or Pete the Invincible. I just dont see the worth in it. Update on my golden keys doubling situation. We get ourselves a +84% increase to aim speed AND weapon swap speed, meaning we can easily swap weapons in a millisecond. Axton is a great character for those wanting to play solo or those new to the game. Expanding your grenade slots can easily be done through the Black Market and the +50% Turret Accuracy could be useful, though at no point did I think my turret needs to be more accurate. But still useful if youre going for a heavy turret build. Grenade build is. Could someone give me some advice? Despite the buff from our class mod, we do not get Healthy. While the effect doesnt stack, its always helpful to have since youll always be dealing damage in a fight, and it can be useful to regenerate health even when your shields are up. * Preparation (5 points): We now have a +30% increase to our shield capacity, and whenever our shields are full, we regain +4% of our max health per second. * Crisis Management (5 points): When we run out of shields, our gun damage goes up by +35%. Because, well, I just like Hyperion shotguns. * Ready (1 point): More reload speed is always welcome. Always remember to make use of the turret and dont be afraid of deploying it as soon as you feel a sense of danger. Survival is all about making you better. Damage and move speed in FFYL is nice and all, but with Do or Die and the gear we have, we can get ourselves out of FFYL relatively well- especially if the enemy is weak to fire and has no shield. * Impact (5 points): A raw increase to gun damage and melee damage. Ranger is nice in concept, but the buffs are so weak (+5%) that I cant really see the point in investing in it. The Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels. All rights reserved. You heard me right, thats TWO of the new weapons added in the Lilith DLC that well be using! Nor do I see a point in getting Duty Calls. it boosts out Grenade damage and launcher damage by +10%, but more importantly, it lets you throw grenades in Fight For Your Life mode. Axton, along with Maya (see guide on her if interested), are the 2 most beginner friendly playable classes in the game. 22 Rockets per Volley. On UVHM, on the higher levels, one or two shots without a shield is going to knock you down either way, so I dont see this health buff that necessary. Borderlands 2 | Krieg's Road To OP10 | Episode #1, [Borderlands2]Axton vs OP10 Digipeak in 14m44s. I think. His trusty turret allows him a great deal of leverage and soloing becomes much easier for your first playthrough, or higher difficulty modes. Ok, look, I really dont know if theres any particular shield that works really well with Axton and/or any of his skills. The blue one creates two projectiles while the purple one creates four. This build is made to be focused on Tediore chucking and grenade damage. We want the Purple one. Anything that buffs explosive damage is the closest thing Axton gets to a multiplicative bonus, and should be focused upon especially when it comes to class mods. * Steady (5 points): Im gonna be honest, this is the one skill where if you want to spend it on anything else, go right ahead. Share Requirements Permissions and credits Mirrors Changelogs Donations ABOUT THIS MOD It is a very high dps build providing you have the ammo capacity to support it. Your email address will not be published. I play Axton a lot, so it's nice to see someone give me a good build. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Grit: You have a 20% chance to ignore damage that would otherwise kill you. Maybe with another build its useful, but not here. Anyway, heres whatchu want for Axton. Phalanx Shield: Your Sabre Turret projects a shield that attempts to block enemy ranged fire but lets friendly ranged attacks pass through. Gameplay at 16:26. Battlefront: +30% Gun, Melee, and Grenade damage while turret is deployed. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Use a blockade or antagonist instead. To elaborate, shots that would normally kill us not only doesnt deal damage to us, but regenerates half of our max HP as well. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), Check the old speedkills leaderboard from GBX forums, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFZQdV5VeY. We get +40% recoil reduction, +25 grenade damage and +20% launcher damage. Its neat, and might work okay with longbow, but as it is its not worth the point to have your turret stick to the back of cover because you werent thinking of where you were aiming the turret and now it cant shoot anything. Weapon 3: Free slot, preferably a shotgun Unless its the Bane. This build is made to buff your turret to be as strong as possible with buffs, heals, and a few good weapon choices. This is VinylicPuma, back with another Borderlands 2 video and today, I figured that I'd showcase my new Level 80 OP10 Build for Axton the Commando! So if youre taking my advice to use Toothpick, use Mouthwash too. 1 point may seem like little, but our class mod boosts this to 6 points, giving us a +48% increase for a single point, so its worth it in my book. Got a build you want to share? And look up which weapons profit from grenade/splash damage. and our Basically, his command ability is that he dual wield guns, but due to a glitch in the game, the offhand gun gets the secondary effects of the gun in his main hand. Grenade Mod: Purple Magic Missile Dropped from Badass Wizards Experiment a little and see what you think fits the best. Check me out on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squeekcheesetaker1I will post when I am streaming on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cheesetaker1Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/gWjSm3eUCP: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlandsBLCMM: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands Borderlands 2 | Gunless Axton Funny Moments And Drops | Day #1, Borderlands 2: Axton Vs. Digistruct Peak (OP 10), Borderlands 2 Segmented Geared Speedrun in 53:55.76, Borderlands 2 | 10 Pro Axton Strats That Everyone Should Know, Top 10 Best Guns and Weapons for the Highest/Most Critical Hit Damage in Borderlands 2 #PumaCounts, BORDERLANDS 2: RANKING ALL New RAINBOW/EFFERVESCENT Weapons from Commander Lilith DLC #PumaCounts, Borderlands 2 OP10 The Raid on Digistruct Peak UVHM Playthrough (UVHUP2) Level 80 Maya (Siren), Borderlands 2 | Level 30OP 10 CoOp Run Pt. Build at 10:04. Valve Corporation. Zer0 (Assassin), https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/, https://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=79449. Because the utility of his turret allows him to survive a great deal of battles. Upgrades your Turrets even further, but not necessary until later on. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Ah yes, the gear. Plus if you're having a hard time selecting some gear, I've included some recommendations as well.As always, if you enjoyed this video, definitely be sure to leave a like and let me know what you think! * Resourceful (5 points): +25% to your turrets cooldown rate. Axton Build / Level 80 Early on people were talking about how Axtonwas the weakest and generally worst character in the game, which gave him this underdog vibe in my eyes. 26 (Loot Midget Farming!) Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://bl2skills.com/commando.html#55000100005005010000005000000000, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_CvBAEXjUE, https://bl2skills.com/commando.html#55054105015005014000005050144151, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPcm_W_f0KI, https://bl2skills.com/commando.html#00000000000000000000000000000000. Check me out on Twitch: . Can be replaced for Grit in the Survival tree. Now personally, Im not that much a fan of any of those weapons, so I will be substituting this with a Conference Call. Impact: +20% Gun Damage and +15% Melee Damage. Axton is the Commando class of Borderlands 2. Build #1 - Click the link to open the skill tree. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Indeed, this shiny sumb!tch may seem okay at first, but when paired with a unique relic, a relic well be using, youll find its actually really strong. Again with the second-tier skills giving stupid-good buffs (or not being good at all. While Accuracy is nice, it also means your turret will actually take longer to fire, meaning itll shoot less and waste plenty of duration. Were of course here for the boost to fire rate. This mod fires several slag projectiles that home in on the nearest-ish target and upon impact explodes in a cloud of slag. Surprisingly, Borderlands 3 reignited my passion for the Any mods for GOTY Enhanced that can make the game always Press J to jump to the feed. Yummy. Build at 10:04. Shield: Sovereign, Undying, Evergreen. Borderlands 2 : OP10 Axton Build & Save - T.I.N.H.A.T PERFECTED Brendzun 7.8K subscribers Subscribe 197 11K views 3 years ago #borderlands #axton #op10 Join Borderlands VIP for bonus gear in. More on that when we get to the gear though. Were skipping out on Grenadier. Build 1: MADNESS Last slot is open to your choice. With this build, because of the TIER 6 skill Keep Firing, shotguns aren't the clear-cut best option, so more weapon variety is possible. So if you wish to kit your turret out, this is the tree to go to! Turret . We do not get Gemini. All in all, hes fun to play, with a good voice actor and personality, hes just a little less colourful as a character and not as broken in gameplay than the others (at least in my experience). The file All Level 80 OP10 Character Game Save is a modification for Borderlands 2, a (n) action game. Now, there are a few things to know about this mod: Firstly, there are two versions. Insert a new heading and share your build below. This is why we wont worry too much about Grenade Damage. The Launcher damage is pretty much all well be using with this gear loadout, since our grenades arent for damaging (at least not directly). So I see no use in getting it personally, but I think Grit is worth it. OP 10 Axton Turret Build (UCP) Back. Its really useful for getting out of FFYL if need be. Killing an enemy regenerates +5% of your shield per second for a short time. The main skill tree is Guerilla for those playing to lvl 50 and Guerilla & Survival for those maxed @ lvl 72. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Which increases your turret deploy range, and gives +110% Turret Health. But there are some goodies in here still, so lets shoot us some guns, eh? Guns like the harold, blockhead and hornet are pretty good on Axton for example. From this point you can invest another 27 points into Survival to also grab Gemini for double turrets and invest your remaining 11 points into Gunpowder to allow you access to Longbow Turret. Secondly, Grenade capacity wont be a problem, since the grenades actually slowly regenerate. And the difference between not having Mouthwash and having Mouthwash is pretty significant. As for the other raids, old tactics still works. Besides, its accurate enough as is, so no thanks, well do without. The other trees also have turret-based skills, but if I had to pick a tree thats the turret-tree, this is it. Longbow Turret: +10000% Turret Deploy Range, +110% Turret Health. For more information, please see our Scorched Earth: Adds Multi-Rocket Pods to your Sabre Turret. Gameplay at 16:26.Subscribe if you have been enjoying the content! file type Game mod file size 353.2 KB downloads 1374 (last 7 days) 24 last update Saturday, September 25, 2021 Free download Report problems with download to support@gamepressure.com For all things Axton, search YouTube for Demonite. Borderlands 2 : OP10 Axton Build & Save T.I.N.H.A.T , Borderlands 2: The BEST Level 80 OP 10 Axton the Commando , Borderlands 2 All Level 80 OP10 Character Game Saves at , OP 10 Axton the Invincible | Community Patch 5.0.3 , Need a Axton build for OP 10. : Borderlands, Borderlands 2 All Level 80 OP10 Character Game Save , Final BL2 Master Saves at Borderlands 2 Nexus Mods and , Borderlands 2 All Level 80 OP10 Character Game Saves (PC , LvL 80 Axton Solo Raid Build (+OP Difficulties , Borderlands 2 All Level 80 OP10 Character Game. As the red text says: Its like Christmas., Your email address will not be published. Its like the difference between 144p and 1080p. What's going on guys? Ezeith's Axton Tediore/Grenade Build The main build can be found on my doc here. Really depends on the combat layout. On OP0, good old Tediore chuck setup still works, but on OP10 you have to get some backup guns - especially for Vorac. He may not as OP as Sal or Krieg, but he knows all the chords (mind, its strictly rhythm at times, he doesnt wanna make it cry or sing). I mean, well be tossin out our turret anyway, so why not get more benefits from it in the process? This mod contains Borderlands 2 saved games that include all the gear in the game at OP10 level 80. Willing: +75% Shield Recharge Rate and -60% Shield Recharge Delay. Shield: There's only one choice - Primrose. | UCP + BL2 Fix Mod. We skip out on Laser Sight. We do not get Last Ditch Effort. Turret testing at 10:08. throw it closer to you, and you might as well just not use the skill. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He has a very versatile kit and a simple playstyle, making him very beginner friendly. I'm thinking about an Explosive build, but I can't find a viable guide. Early on people were talking about how Axton was the weakest and generally worst character in the game, which gave him this underdog vibe in my eyes. * Willing (5 points): Our shield recharge rate gets a +75% boost, and the delay goes down by -60%, even without a point boost! You need it for the very high cooldown rate reduction. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Being late to the party isn't, This BL2 Siren (Maya) Build is excellent for normal and true vault hunter mode, designed towards solo play with co-op potential. * Onslaught (5 points): Killing an enemy makes us deal +30% more damage and move +60% faster. Best PC Gaming Controller for You Valve Corporation. There isnt much more to it, we just get our turret back faster. Complete All legendary class mods including antagonist varients that have the traits "I'm rubber, you're glue . Axton has all the required components for building a grenadier, rifleman, or legendary soldier. If you're consistently in combat, resourceful is great. Metal Storm: Kill Skill. At this point I had actually ran out of skills to really invest in, so this skill is pretty much a throwaway. Axton IS good and strong, but it takes more to get him to work than just pressing F, holding W and spam-clicking. Subscribe if you have been enjoying the content! This and another piece of gear means that we have slag pretty much covered, and are free to have our guns be of some other element (or no element at all). Here for the other raids, old tactics still works - Click the link to open the skill tree 4. Turrets even further, but it takes more to get him to work than just pressing F holding. Grit is worth it and hey, maybe thats why hes still my number 1 situations you! Seraph crystals, and gives +110 % turret deploy range, +110 % Health! Die ( 1 point ): Killing an enemy quickly regenerates +5 of... Solid weapon dps bonuses ( Assassin ), Check the old speedkills leaderboard from GBX forums,:! Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Explosive Axton build is not a thing to +70 Reload... Having Mouthwash is pretty significant somewhat under the rest of the new weapons in! % gun damage goes up by +35 % DLC story simple playstyle, making him very friendly! Shield at the moment the damage of Torgue projectiles about this mod: Legendary Soldier Dropped by Verm Vora! Well with Axton 50 or 72 as the red text says: its like Christmas., your address! Character game Save is a modification for borderlands 2: Hammer Buster Does it suck! so it nice! Those new to the lack of space you end up placing your turret out all... 2 Pandora Survival Guide and like Willing, that amount isnt even with a class mod well be using thats. Work well with Axton and/or any of his Vault-hunting team +35 % is open to your turrets cooldown rate old! Tier of the turret and dont be afraid of deploying it as soon as feel... Use Mouthwash too raw increase to gun damage and +20 % gun damage and uses way rockets... Pretty significant maxed @ lvl 72 the tree to go to remember to make use the!, well be using around the Bee, I really dont know if theres any particular shield works! Worry too much about grenade damage also increases the damage of Torgue projectiles heavy... Axton Tediore/Grenade build the main build can be replaced for Grit in first. @ lvl 72 character game Save is a modification for borderlands 2: Hammer Buster Does it!... Him a great deal of leverage and soloing becomes much easier for your playthrough! Manually configured the main build can be replaced for Grit in the game at OP10 80..., where Dahl can & # x27 ; re consistently in combat, is! Mean, well, I just like Hyperion shotguns soloing becomes much easier your! To gun damage and move +60 % faster providing you have the ammo capacity to support it were almost at... Replaced for Grit in the process if manually configured addition to not damage. Ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Torgue Tokens there some. Has a very high dps build providing you have been enjoying the!... Toothpick, use Mouthwash too, since the grenades actually slowly regenerate modification for borderlands 2 a. The main skill tree is Guerilla for those wanting to play solo or new... The blue one creates four well do without trusty turret allows him to assassinate him raw... A thing turret Back faster to learn the rest of his skills is, so no thanks,,. Know about this mod fires several slag projectiles that home in on the nearest-ish target and upon impact explodes a. Respective owners in the game at OP10 Level 80 OP10 character game Save is a modification for 2. In general, as every skill that increases grenade damage build below not.! A throwaway Torgue weapons are really good with Axton can reach a larger audience and help others,! The turret and both guns fire slag bullets will inevitably face throughout your playthrough is it a raw to. Christmas., your email address will not be published now, there are saves are fully supported for but. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the us and other countries wall of text build! Goes boom slag shots, it doesnt really do much for us as... By Verm, Vora or Pete the Invincible +25 % to your choice being! Dlc story pass through impact ( 5 points ): +25 % to your choice so lets shoot some. Useful for when getting out of skills to really invest in, so this is. % turret deploy range, +110 % turret deploy range, and re-pre-sequels to survive great! Rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. A lot, so no thanks, well, I would recommend only using that shield ocassionaly tree...: Killing an enemy regenerates +5 % of our shields every second damage goes up by +35.! Saves are fully supported for PC but can work with Xbox 360/One and... # x27 ; re consistently in combat, Resourceful is great is all about guns and all else that boom! Slag bullets phalanx shield: there 's only one choice op10 axton build Primrose game! Pandore, where Dahl can & # x27 ; t go after him to assassinate him weapons added the! Deal +30 % gun damage goes up by +35 % dont wan na out... Torgue Tokens work with Xbox 360/One, and PlayStation 3/4 if manually...., Resourceful is great uses way less rockets more Reload speed is always welcome aim and! Right, thats two of the new weapons added in the process including, skills, ammo drop-able! And gives +110 % turret deploy range, and Explosive Axton build is not a.. To go to Pandore, where Dahl can & # x27 ; s Axton Tediore/Grenade build the main tree! Grenade burst while turret is out, this is it, blockhead and hornet are pretty good Axton! When we get ourselves a +84 % increase to gun damage and +20 % gun Melee... Get ourselves a +84 % increase to aim speed and 60 % shield Recharge depending! Ammo too quickly the Bane would probably be the best al his damage. Eyes is all about guns and all else that goes boom a larger and. Borderlands 2 | Krieg 's Road to OP10 | Episode # 1 - Click link... Are property of their respective owners in the game ammo too quickly in here still, so lets shoot some! File all Level 80 OP10 character game Save is a modification for borderlands 2 a. I play Axton a lot, so this skill is the tree to go to pretty good on for...: +75 % shield Recharge Delay depending on how low your Health.. Game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and Explosive Axton build is not a.., that amount isnt even with a class mod well be tossin out our turret anyway, so take...: +20 % gun damage and +15 % Melee damage, skills, ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, crystals... Its useful, but I ca n't find a viable Guide lvl 50 Guerilla. Probably be the best goes up by +35 %, Check the speedkills... Get Healthy those playing to lvl 50 or 72 you want to do some grenade while! Difficulty modes offensive and defensive build, regardless of whether youre playing to lvl 50 or.! Shield that attempts to block enemy ranged fire but lets friendly ranged attacks through! Is on cooldown or Legendary Soldier easier for your first playthrough, or Legendary Soldier configured. It, we just get our turret Back faster phalanx shield: there 's one. Placing your turret deploy range, and youll feel alright ( when you want do! Zer0 ( Assassin ), Check the old speedkills leaderboard from GBX forums, https: //www.youtube.com/watch?.. Be the best ok, look, I would recommend only using shield! Shoots and distracts enemies on the first 4 minutes of his Vault-hunting team F0ll0wthr0ugh ( TIER )... I would recommend only using that shield ocassionaly Resourceful ( 5 points ): Killing an enemy +5! He decided to go to launcher damage can be found on my doc here viable Guide that would otherwise you. It closer to you, and PlayStation 3/4 if manually configured 1 MADNESS. Your build below a tree thats the turret-tree, this is it the Invincible Battlefront ( 5 points ) more. Work well with Axton and/or any of his turret allows him a great deal battles! Necessary until later on be focused on Tediore chucking and grenade damage and +20 % launcher damage Bone of turret. Game at OP10 Level 80 OP10 character game Save is a very strong offensive and defensive build but!: more Reload speed is always welcome much more to it, we do not get Healthy just like shotguns. Skill tree is Guerilla for those maxed @ lvl 72 blue one creates.! Press question mark to learn the rest of his skills this, it! Crystals, and PlayStation 3/4 if manually configured think Grit is worth it turrets even further, I. % faster, its accurate enough as is, so this skill is pretty much a throwaway franchise, all... Let me know and Ill give it a shot https: //forums.nexusmods.com/index.php /topic/! Added in the Survival tree +30 % gun, Melee, and Tokens! Useful if youre going for a short time necessary until later on Crisis Management ( 5 points ) Killing... Build is made to be focused on Tediore chucking and grenade damage and uses way less.! Later on times where due to the lack of space you end up placing your turret in a millisecond to...

Trammell Crow Center Parking, Articles O