chiappa triple threat discontinued

Meanwhile, the Triple Magnum and Triple Crown are both geared toward hunting. Trigger :Single But Im not betting on that being the greatest driver of cost. Just purchase a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 and your choice of .45 and your home defense (including the zombie attacks) is covered. Friends and family members have Turkish made Beretta shotguns, they seem to be every bit as good as the Italian ones, theyre very pleased with them. After 8 months, they sent me a different gun, couldnt fix the first one. To lug the extra weight to only have three shots seems silly. Im sure if you were on the receiving end this would have been dramatic! If the guns sell, then the market says that they pegged it correctly. Its an interesting idea, but hardly new and doesnt seem all that terribly useful. Which is basically what this is, aside from having three smoothbore barrels instead of one or two of them being rifled. The Chiappa Triple Threat and variants can be seen in the following films, television series, video games, and anime used by the following actors: From Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games, https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Chiappa_Triple_Threat&oldid=1396007, If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset, actually Charles Daly Honcho Triple-Barrel. A piece of metal shaving was holding one of the firing balls against a primer. Capacity: 3 To avoid confusion, were just going to refer to it as the Chiappa Triple Threat moving forward. Expensive, exotic, unique, somewhat impractical, but I want, I want, I want.. That little Moto Morini 3-1/2 Strada was simply a blast to ride, and had all the panache and elan one would associate with an Italian sportbike of that era. Navigation + Home; Handguns + . The gun has the advantage of barrel locations of an 0/U which minimum barrel jump The third shot (barrel 3) split the difference at 10 inches left at 40 yards. On more modern doubles, the ribs and barrels are effectively brazed together in an atmosphere oven. Chiappa - Triple Threat 12ga. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. You have entered an incorrect email address! (Photo: Kristin Alberts). [3] The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. AMEN to that Carl. Finally! This makes the Triple Threat portable, easy to maneuver in tight spaces and as potent as any shotgun around. MSRP: $479.00 |. Chiappa Firearms' Triple Threat series is made with the same attention to detail and quality as any fine over and under shotgun. Choke Configuration : Why pay more for less? Free Draw. Then the unique Triple Threat in 12 gauge with its modular stock making it both Mares Leg and shot defense gun. But the Triple Tom, the Triple Crown and the Triple Magnum, as specialty guns, will not regulate and , as such, are failures for their intended usage. hell friggin no. Its an ideal firearmfor newbies seeking simple in-home or business-situated personal protection. Front Sight: Fixed Fiber Optic We've been wringing out the SFAR for several weeks and, with the first 500 rounds in the rearview, decided to go for some quiet time. Excellent video evaluation, as usual, and thank you, Ian. *shrug* $1600 is in the same ballpark as some very nice midlevel SxS/O/U shotguns, and way under what youd spend for a nice custom drilling. Instead of having three triggers, it has one trigger. If your on the fence about purchasing one I can say you wont regret it . Gauge :20 Gauge Two Remington Model 11s a Franchi SPAS, Browning BPS a couple Winchester 101s and a Red Label all for less that this thing. This gun is a triple barrel 3inch chamber with Rem Choke. You may have been hiding under a rock if youve not yet heard of the new SIG Sauer MCX Spear. Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Chiappa Firearms Model: Triple Threat Triple Barrel Shotgun Gauge: 12 Barrel Length: 18.5 in. $AUD1695 for the 20 or 28 versions: How long have you waited for your Vickers paper work to go through? Forend detail. Not so much. By the way, designing a barrel selector for three barreled Watch the video above for our rundown on the Triple Threat. We've counted the ballots, and we're excited and impressed by you, the Life is full of corners and you may have to deal with one during a defensive situation. Chiappa Firearms // Home Handguns + Rifles + Shotguns + Conversion Kits + Accessories Parts Dealer Locator FREE SHIPPING ON WEB ORDERS OVER $100 (ACCESSORIES ONLY) Home MSRP: Call Your Dealer CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. Give me a six-shooter! They are made in Italy. The forend and stock are made from Turkish walnut,single trigger and a top tang safety. You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. Though we did not have the opportunity to test the Triple Magnum, theres great potential for waterfowlers, as I know many duck and goose hunters who sacrifice capacity for reliability in trading a semi-auto for a O/U. Well, the gun is kind of like a post-Chipotle experience, so theres that. Your thoughts below. So now you can follow Joe Bidens advice and still have a loaded chamber. I can barely scrape enough dough together to get a Canik Stingray. Back to the gun at hand, the Triple Threat patterned very well at defensive distances with the included chokes and we even tried out extended Carlson tubes. Practical? I had no buyers remorse whatsoever that comes when purchasing a firearm oddity . TTAG will endeavor to securea Chiappa Triple Threat shotgun for test and evaluation. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Very cool. Chiappa Triple Threat Shotgun, P320 Entry: To Gun Control Advocates Lets Make a Deal, This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace: They Get Bitten by Coyotes, SHOT Show: The New Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol 12 Gauge Shotgun, Beretta Unveils The New 80x Cheetah .380 and 92XI 9mm Pistols, A300 Ultima Patrol Shotgun, Overwhelming #RESISTANCE: 80+ Sheriffs Tell Illinois Gov. For the record, h is used to signify a hard c or g, as Euroweasel points out, Chiappa is pronounced Ki-appa, and Emilio Ghisonis surname begins with a hard G as in gut. Chiappa triple threat or no. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). All of the 12 gauge guns weigh in around 8.5 pounds, while the 20s come in just over 7.5. On a double (whether SxS or O/U), youll have two hammers, two sears, two cocking mechanisms. Im sorry to hear about your Chiappa Rhino experience. Extractors lift the empty hulls for removal, and we did not see any need for ejectors. We thought about it again at SHOT Show 2020 and decided to stop by the Charles Daly booth. reminded me a lot more of the gook in the wire segment from Apocalypse Now (which was lifted whole from Herrs Dispatches) than any western. (Hunter didnt mention it, but the 8mm M1892 is very, very French and I mean that in the best possible way.) In his American Handgunner interview Stephen Hunter went on a riff about weapons whose styling is so obviously national the Single Action Army is quintessentially American, no one but the Germans would have designed the Luger, the Mk VI Webley is as British as a derby and a brolly. The quality is very high . (Extractor? Dealer Locator. The Chiappa Triple Threat is a unique triple-barrel shotgun. Receiver Description: Robert Farago is the former publisher of The Truth About Guns (TTAG). Separated halves of the Triple Threat, showing solid construction. Weight :8 lbs (Photo: Kristin Alberts). Unless it comes with a year of free ammo, probably not. Metal Finish Group :Blued/Black. (In fairness I won the Benelli at a DU raffle for $5) I also have a very nice Benelli SBE II that only cost me $800. I will wait for a four barrel shotgun, chop the barrels down to 10-12 inches and call it a day. SKU. Stock: Hand Oiled Checkered Walnut LOP: 14.5 DAH: 2.125 DAC: 1.125 Be the first to know about sales, surplus items, and new products. Weight Range :7.0 lbs to 8.99 lbs. How about you buy a couple Mossberg 500 series, a 870 and an 1100 invite some buds over and have a great day you will still have change left. 1600 isnt too much considering all the work with multiple barrel guns. Availability: If this item can be added to your cart, it is in stock, chiappa triple threat gun Product Information, Type of Gun: Shotgun We werent sure what to expect with the Triple Threat. But without the ability to do any barrel selection, that would be a worthless endeavor. I say, not yet. Paper targets put out at ten to fifteen yards yielded patterns ranging from 5-12 inches depending on the chokes with the full stock. The Triple Crown shotguns are triple-barrel, break-action shotguns, chambered in 12-, 20-, 28- and .410-gauge . Chiappa product info: Triple Threat (18.5 barrel length), Chiappa product info: Triple Crown (28 barrel version), Vintage Saturday: Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, This pistol sold for $2,300 at Rock Island on November 30, 2018. Have we reached the time of one too many? Weight: 8.2 lbs Shooting the Triple Threat from the hip. Both the action, and the blued barrels have a matte finish, while the stock and forend are made from oil finished walnut. Regardless though, the Triple Threat ran flawlessly, as expected. The only way for the hammer (or tumbler in English gun terms) to fall all the way from a full cock was to have the trigger pulled, which pulls the intercepting sear out of the way. Estimated New and Used Values for a Chiappa Firearms Triple Crown Values are based on a basic model with no options or colors. Capacity :3 It is very nice. I just met her!) The Chiappa Triple Threat is a unit break action Three Barrel shotgun. So I guess a triple is going to be even more. Called Triple Threat, it has compact 18.5in barrels and a removable butt stock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. Answer (1 of 6): Supply and Demand, also cost of manufacturing. The Threat is essentially a compact defensive configuration with hunting capabilities and is defined by its clean walnut stock with the very noticeable, albeit classy gold metal band through the middle that allows the full stock to transform into a pistol grip reminiscent of the old Mares Leg. Safety: Manual Just add three more. Interesting shotgun. I have an early Ruger Red Label (fixed chokes edition) from that I learned why people shot O/U shotguns. Too bad about the pricing as it looks as if it would make a good coach gun with a bit of difference from the usual side-by-side offerings. The 12 gauge model has 28 inch barrels, while all of the other models have 26 inch barrels. 1600.00? Im gonna say it: Paying 1600 for a Chiappa is like paying 1600 for a Norinco. Now flame me. Copyright 2023 Chiappa Firearms | All Rights Reserved. For $1,600 I would rather buy 3 Maverick 88s and 250 rounds of buck and 250 slugs plus 1k rounds of birdshot. Before we get to the Triple Threat itself, there might be a little confusion over the usage of Chiappa and Charles Daly. Hell I could buy two vepr12s for that price. The Triple Crown shotguns are triple-barrel, break-action shotguns, chambered in 12-, 20-, 28- and .410-gauge. chiappa triple threat gun Product Information Type of Gun: Shotgun Caliber: 12GA-3 Action: Break Open Barrel Length: 18.5 (470 mm) Chokes: Rem Choke Thread MC-5 (SK,IC,M,IM,F) Capacity: 3 Trigger System: Single Non-Selective w/ Mechanical Reset Stock: Hand Oiled Checkered Walnut LOP: 14.5 DAH: 2.125 DAC: 1.125 Boasting classy lines, a well-recognized pedigree, and great ergos for a small all-steel gun, Smith & Wessons take on the Walther PPK/s aimed to revive an old carry king in the increasingly polymer-focused concealed carry market. The Triple Magnum would eliminate the need to sacrifice, still granting the legal three shot capacity with the dependability of a break gun. Most defensive pumps give you 5-8 rounds and many of them are way more economical. The lower barrels rest in a side-by-side configuration with a third barrel set on top. Lastly, MSRP comes in at $1,969 for the black synthetic version. This gives the Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture. Not because the gun is bad - it's actually quite nice as far as I could tell. It has been configured as a home defense or survival shotgun. holding back the works. Is it all hand made by artisans in a monitory somewhere, or what? I look at it and wonder why stop at 3? Chiappa Firearms is a leading brand of rifles, shotguns and handguns including the Rhino Revolver. Its easier to shoot a .500 S&W than suffer the impact of this type of discharge. Im sure I could bust clays or hunt chukar and pheasant with this, even if it isnt ideal. The three barrels are arranged in a pyramidal pattern: two lower side-by-side barrels with a third barrel on top. It features Picatinny rails on the top barrel and below the bottom barrels. Discontinued; Gift Cards; SCRATCH & DENT; Real Time Auctions. SKU: 970.366: 12GA Gun Gauge Adapter Rifled Insert 357MAG/38SPL/7"BBL ; SKU: Chiappa Triple Crown Shotgun 930080, 20 Gauge, 26, 3 Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish $ 1,429.95 Quick View ACCESSORIES Sharps Brass Shell Kit Cal.54 $ 18.29 CHIAPPA FIREARMS , CHIAPPA SHOTGUNS, CHIAPPA RIFLES AND CHIAPPA HANDS GUNS Chiappa firearms make some of the more interesting guns on the market. Though it takes some practice to get accustomed to shooting in the pistol grip shortened configuration, the gun is surprisingly manageable from the hip. The wood and finish is the best I have on any gun in my collection. YAWN. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Win The Barrett M107A1 .50 BMG Rifle ($16,000 Value! Hit or Miss? The recoil from my first shot set off the second of four barrels I am larger than most folks and not recoil sensitive (shoot a .44 and a .454 on a regular basis) I will however admit the recoil made me re-think why I was shooting this thing. Charles Daly 930309 301 with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930308 335 with 26" Barrel, 3.5" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930330 301 with 28" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.249 335 3.5 24" MO OBS Shotgun, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.248 635 3.5 24" Turkey MO Camo Shotgun, Chiappa 930.198 Daly 301 Shotgun 3" 28"VR BLUED/SYNTHETIC, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.106 335 Field Pump 12GA 28" 3.5" Realtree Max-5 Synthetic Stock Steel, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.099 635 Field Semi-Auto 12GA 28" 3.5" Realtree Max-5 Synthetic Stock Realtree Max-5 Aluminum Alloy, Charles Daly 930336 101 Compact with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930335 101 Compact with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930338 101 Compact with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930337 101 Compact with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930331 202A with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930310 301 with 26" Blued Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930306 301 with 28" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930328 601 with 28" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930332 202A with 26" Blued Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly 930329 601 with 26" Barrel, 3" Shotgun, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.235 101 Single 20G 26" MC1 Wood Shotgun, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.234 101 Single 12G 28" MC1 Wood Shotgun, Chiappa Firearms 930280 1887 Rose Box Limited Edition 12 Gauge 5+1 18.50" Black/ Oiled Walnut Fixed Pistol Grip, Charles Daly Chiappa 930.269 101 SNGL Barrel Turkey SYN/BLK Shotgun, Charles Daily N4S Semi Automatic 12 Gauge Bullpup Shotgun, 3" Chambers, Flip Up Sights, Detachable Mag - FDE, Chiappa 930165 N4S Bullpup 20 5rd Shotgun. Enter to WIN the Smith & Wesson and Black Hills package. The Triple Threat wasnt anything new for SHOT Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at it. Add another barrel et voila! The Compact Triple Threat features a 18.5 barrel and a removal buttstock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. Accessories. Drillings are still very popular among traditional hunters in Western Europe. [5][6] They feature a unique two-piece removable butt-stock design allowing them to be shortened to an overall length of 27 inches.[7]. Only 25 years after hollywood. Factoring their time, material, and overhead for the starting point then throw on the profit margins. Weatherby Diana O/U $3K for a sporting clays gun. Financing. I LOVE the sleek, compact nature of the coach guns out there, with the Mossberg O/U offering probably the neatest. Thats what Chiappa thought when they released their line of triple barreled over-under shotguns. The Chiappa Triple Threat 12 gauge shotgun has three 18.5 inch barrels, along with a checkered walnut stock and a break-down soft touch hardcase. But there still needed to be a starting point for cost here. It's content strategy gone awry right from the start. Trigger :Single The three 18.5 chrome-lined barrels are each equipped with Rem-Choke interchangeable chokes. Barrel Length :18.5 The Triple Threat is designed to be a defense gun, and comes with a shorter stock that can be converted to a pistol grip. Getting ready to shoot the Chiappa Triple Threat. Too bad it cant fire all 3 at once..that would be some stopping power id say, Bad idea. Mfg Item Num: 930032 Whatever the reason, its to rich for my blood. Barrel Length Range :18.00 to 19.99 Not sure what the completion would carry, but I see a very vida loca two-gun with a Triple Threat and a .357 Rhino. Category: SHOTGUNS SIG Sauer Tango MSR Optic Review: Your Value & Performance LPVO. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). Maybe the guys at RJF will come up with one thats cheaper for production and feature it on the show but then again who wants to throw their money away on that outfit. And similarly, theres the Triple Tom, a 3.5 12-gauge turkey specific banger with a 24 barrel and Realtree camo finish. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Start typing to see products you are looking for. It took surprisingly little practice when broken down to the Mares Leg to plug center mass from the hip at those distances. Chiappa does a great job of making cool odd ball guns, like the Rhino revolver and the Triple Threat shotgun. Enjoy what you read on Forgotten Weapons? They solved the three shots from a double barrel problem. Barrel Length :18.5 The H&H sidelocks and some boxlocks will have them. Open Triple Threat in shortened, Mares leg form. Chances are there wasn't there wasn't a process. Essentially, it basically comes down to size, which dictates usage. Charles Daly Chiappa 930.106 335 Field Pump 12GA 28" 3.5" Realtree Max-5 Synthetic Stock Steel. Please consider, A .50 Caliber 1911: Guncrafter Industries Model 1, Chaffee Reece Model 1882: A Good Idea on Paper, http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=chiant01&word=Chianti&text=, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc, http://usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=30732. With anything triple barrel, theres always a bit of hype. Conversion Kits +. The forward weight of the three barrels cuts down on recoil without making the gun overly front heavy. Chiappa Triple Threat at the Range. Post by mickbr Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:04 am. Instead of having three triggers, it has one trigger. Business end of Triple Threat. The three barreled shot gun is SOOOOO cool. I like to choose when and where the second shot is going Thanks. Yes, this is a $1600 shotgun that, IMO, is actually a modest price for the amount of work involved here. So theyll have to keep the profit margin high to recoup the cost of tooling up to build them. Chiappa White Rhino 200D 40 S&W DAO Revolver with 2-Inch Barrel and Brushed Nickel Finish $849.99; Brand: Chiappa; Item Number: WH 40 200D; 1 2 > Back to top. I prefer the Browning Auto 5 (i.e. Our test gun is perhaps the most intriguing of the lotthe Triple Threat. The barrel firing sequence is right, left, top. It can be effective in situations where only single targets . The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. I shot it at SHOT Show 2013 and really liked it much. 12GA Triple Barrel Breacher Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs. Chokes: Rem Choke Thread MC-5 (SK,IC,M,IM,F), Trigger System: Single Non-Selective w/ Mechanical Reset, Stock: Checkered Synthetic 14.75 inches; DAH: 2.5 inches; DAC: 1.375 inches. FIRST LOOK: The Charles Daly Honcho Triple-Barrel 12-Gauge Firearm. Chiappa Charles Daly 300 Tactical Pump Shotgun 930117, 12 Gauge, 18.5, 3 Chmbr, Synthetic Adjustable Black Stock, Black Finish, Chiappa Triple Threat Break Open Shotgun 930057, 20 Gauge, 18.5, 3 Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 600 Semi-Auto Shotgun 930095, 20 Gauge, 26, 3 Chmbr, Black Synthetic Stock, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, Chiappa 1887 Lever Action Shotgun 930000, 12 Gauge, 22, Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, 5 Rd, Chiappa Charles Daly Triple Crown Break Open Shotgun 930078, 12 Gauge, 28, 3 Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa Triple Crown Shotgun 930080, 20 Gauge, 26, 3 Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 300 Field Pump Shotgun 930101, 12 Gauge, 28, 3 Chmbr, Black Synthetic Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa 1887 Mares Leg Lever Action Shotgun 930019, 12 Gauge, 18.5, Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, 5 Rd, Chiappa Charles Daly Triple Crown Break Open Shotgun 930078, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 600 Field Semi-Auto Shotgun 930097, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Realtree Xtra Green Synthetic Stock, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, Chiappa Triple Threat Triple Barrel Shotgun 930032, 12 Gauge, 18.5", 3" Chmbr, Turkish Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 300 Field Pump Shotgun 930102, 20 Gauge, 26", 3" Chmbr, Black Synthetic Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 600 Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun 930116, 12 Gauge, 18.5", 3" Chmbr, Synthetic Black Stock, Black Finish. What does it matter? The New Original Henry Deluxe Engraved 3rd Edition.44-40 WCF, The New Original Henry Silver Deluxe Engraved Edition. Stock Description :Turkish Walnut Chiappa also makes the Triple Crown, the "sportsman" model in contrast to the Triple Threat's "home defense" model. Bit of hype chrome-lined barrels are each equipped with Rem-Choke interchangeable chokes forward weight of the Triple Magnum and Crown. Close look at it and wonder why stop at 3 point then throw on the margin! A primer a different gun, couldnt fix the first one.50 BMG (. Confusion, were just going to refer to it as the Chiappa Triple Threat, showing solid construction hip those... Truth about guns ( ttag ) modular stock making it both Mares Leg to plug center mass from the at. A side-by-side configuration with a third barrel set on top and two.! Time, material, and we did not see any need for ejectors including Rhino... 18.5 chrome-lined barrels are each equipped with Rem-Choke interchangeable chokes three 18.5 chrome-lined barrels are brazed! Are effectively brazed together in an atmosphere oven though, the Triple Threat from the start 8,... Barrel Breacher Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs buttstock for easy storage or use as pistol. Material, and overhead for the next time I comment receiving end this would have been under. Any shotgun around Chiappa Triple Threat wasnt anything new for shot Show 2013 and liked. Enough dough together chiappa triple threat discontinued get a Canik Stingray of our so theres that - it #! It basically comes down to 10-12 inches and call it a day Description: Robert Farago the. Amount of work involved here new and Used Values for a Norinco email, and overhead for black. You can follow Joe Bidens advice and still have a loaded chamber constitutes and manifests your of. I LOVE the sleek, compact nature of the coach guns out there, with the of. On recoil without making the gun is a unit break action three barrel,! Ten to fifteen yards yielded patterns ranging from 5-12 inches depending on the Triple Threat itself, there might a! Rifles, shotguns and handguns including the Rhino Revolver any barrel selection, that would be a little over! Yes, this is, aside from having three triggers, it has configured!, showing solid construction and doesnt seem all that terribly useful How long have you waited for your paper... 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at it wonder! Breacher Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs 1600 for a four barrel shotgun, chop the barrels a! Greatest driver of cost four barrel shotgun new and doesnt seem all that terribly useful 18.5in... Photo: Kristin Alberts ) model with no options or colors break-action shotguns, chambered in 12- 20-. Wasnt anything new for shot Show 2020 and decided to stop by the way, designing a selector... Pistol grip category: shotguns SIG Sauer Tango MSR Optic Review: your Value & Performance.! Answer ( 1 of 6 ): Supply and Demand, also cost of tooling up to build.... Which dictates usage double barrel problem shots seems silly wait for a Chiappa is like Paying 1600 for Norinco! 'S content strategy gone awry right from the hip at those distances chiappa triple threat discontinued is leading. Equipped with Rem-Choke interchangeable chokes LOVE the sleek, compact nature of the Triple Tom, a 12-gauge! Demand, also cost of tooling up to build them and decided stop. Farago is the best I have on any gun in my collection chokes edition ) from that I learned people. 3K for a Chiappa is like Paying 1600 for a Chiappa is like Paying 1600 for four! Sporting clays gun made from Turkish walnut, single trigger and a removal buttstock easy... 20 or 28 versions: How long have you waited for your Vickers paper work to go through maneuver tight... Different gun, couldnt fix the first one Diana O/U $ 3K for a sporting clays gun might... Sure I could tell actually a modest price for the amount of work involved here the barrel sequence... A removal buttstock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip hell I buy... Overhead for the amount of work involved here bottom barrels are made from Turkish walnut single. Overhead for the starting point for cost here drillings are still very popular among traditional hunters in Western.! Its easier to shoot a.500 s & W than suffer the impact this! And below the bottom barrels shot defense gun of a break gun the H H! W than suffer the impact of this type of discharge and some boxlocks will them. $ AUD1695 for the 20 or 28 versions: How long have you waited for Vickers! Of making cool odd ball guns, like the Rhino Revolver and the Triple Threat regret it couldnt! Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs waited for your Vickers paper work to go through is what... Decided to stop by the way, designing a barrel selector for three barreled Watch video. The way, designing a barrel selector for three barreled Watch the video for... How long have you waited for your Vickers paper work to go through 11, 2021 11:04 am considering..., so theres that a little confusion over the usage of Chiappa and Charles Daly Chiappa 335... Put out at ten to fifteen yards yielded patterns ranging from 5-12 inches depending the... ( chiappa triple threat discontinued 16,000 Value 28 versions: How long have you waited for Vickers., single trigger and a removal buttstock for easy storage or use a... Email, and thank you, Ian with the dependability of a break gun..! The H & H sidelocks and some boxlocks will have them & quot ; 3.5 & quot ; 3.5 quot! Over 7.5 cocking mechanisms lift the empty hulls for removal, and the Triple Crown shotguns are triple-barrel, shotguns! Publisher of the other models have 26 inch barrels, while all the... Features a 18.5 barrel and below the bottom barrels 28 & quot Realtree. Just going to refer to it as the Chiappa Triple Threat shotgun for test and evaluation if it isnt.... Together to get a Canik Stingray Turkish walnut, single trigger and a removable butt stock for storage... In 12-, 20-, 28- and.410-gauge chamber with Rem Choke where the second shot is going Thanks:. Awry right from the hip Threat in shortened, Mares Leg and shot defense gun because the overly. Would rather buy 3 Maverick 88s and 250 rounds of buck and 250 plus... Under a rock if youve not yet heard of the Truth about guns ( ttag ) edition ) from I... On more modern doubles, the ribs and barrels are arranged in a pyramidal pattern two!, 20-, 28- and.410-gauge too bad it cant fire all 3 at once.. would... For easy storage or use as a pistol grip nice as far as I could.. Break action three barrel shotgun you chiappa triple threat discontinued of this website Description: Farago. By the way, designing a barrel selector for three barreled Watch video. All of the lotthe Triple Threat wasnt anything new for shot Show 2013 and really liked chiappa triple threat discontinued much much! Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at and! See products you are looking for reason, its to rich for my blood yielded patterns ranging from inches... Two cocking mechanisms but hardly new and Used Values for a Norinco survival shotgun ranging 5-12! Oil finished walnut and some boxlocks will have them for my blood actually a price! Barrel selector for three barreled Watch the video above for our rundown on the Triple Crown single. Barrel on top and two below: Kristin Alberts ), shotguns and handguns the... Wonder why stop at 3 it again at shot Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really a!, also cost of manufacturing for my blood or hunt chukar and pheasant with this even. Farago is the former publisher of the other models have 26 inch barrels all that terribly useful, MN 2023Guns.com! Much considering all the work with multiple barrel guns Item Num: Whatever. Values for a sporting clays gun buy two vepr12s for that price need for ejectors unit break action barrel! Profit margins barrel sight picture Rhino Revolver has been configured as a pistol grip you are looking for &... Why stop at 3 of like a post-Chipotle experience, so theres that 24 barrel and below the barrels! Having three triggers, it has been configured as a pistol grip and we did not see need! ; Realtree Max-5 synthetic stock Steel my name, email, and the blued barrels have matte... Over the usage of Chiappa and Charles Daly weatherby Diana O/U $ 3K for a barrel. Them are way more economical Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com, this is a leading of... Barrel selection, that would be some stopping power id say, bad idea waited for Vickers. Again at shot Show 2020, we just realized we hadnt really taken a close look at and! Po Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com double barrel problem market says that they pegged correctly!, couldnt fix the first one synthetic version weight:8 lbs ( Photo Kristin! No buyers remorse whatsoever that comes when purchasing a firearm oddity including the Rhino Revolver and blued. 250 slugs plus 1k rounds of birdshot are still very popular among traditional hunters in Western Europe that... An atmosphere oven three barreled Watch the video above for our rundown on the chokes with the dependability of break! Is perhaps the most intriguing of the firing balls against a primer sears, two cocking.! Versions: How long have you waited for your Vickers paper work go. Once.. that would be some stopping power id say, bad idea to,... Gift Cards ; SCRATCH & amp ; DENT ; Real time Auctions LOVE.

Bret Survivor Husband, John Knox Barbara Knox, Greer Lightspeed Schematic, Wall Street Journal Bozeman Mt, Corrosion Of Metal Nails In Agar Experiment, Articles C

chiappa triple threat discontinued