microtech knives serial number lookup

Its very simple, turn your device and on the back you will find the serial number (indicated with Serial Number). Listing it as new although I carried it once on a day hike. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. The blade has never been used. Microtech Ultratech OTF Knife- Double Edge- Tactical- Black Frag Handle-Black Plain Edge Blade . register your trademark in 180+ countries in the world through TrademarkElite. Step 3 - Click on details. The Ultratech, will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. Microtech Knives has grown into a leading cutlery brand, always evolving and moving forward using the latest technology, ancient blade principles, and maximum field testing to ensure we deliver the best product possible. Once the form is submitted, expect an email within 3 business days with a price list of currently available knives, as well as instructions for placing an order. The UTX-85 233II-4 S T/E TantoStepside Signature Series Satin Blade now in-stockin limited quantities! The GLYKON trademark was assigned a Serial Number # 97444786 - by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The UTX-70 is the perfect combination of compact size and big performance. TrademarkElite.com is operated by The Ideas Law Firm, PLLC (the United States-based law firm). Overall Length: 10.6 Blade: 4.4 Clip Point, Black .Handle: 6.1 Black Aluminum. The Combat Troodon is a precision made, out-the-front tactical knife. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Swag! Watch helpful videos on important topics. on Trademark Filing, Trademark Renewal, Office Action, and Notice of Allowance Trademark matters. You'll never have to worry about your knife losing its edge in the line of duty. Where can I find my serial number/date/steel type? Modified on: Mon, 7 Sep, 2020 at 11:37 AM. Microtech Knives A S/E Auto Stitch 169-3CCS Coyote Camo Full Serrated, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch A S/E 169-1DLCTS DLC Standard DLC Hardware Pre-owned Serial #088 - Small Logo, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch A S/E 169-1DLCTS DLC Standard DLC Hardware Pre-owned Serial #006 - Big Logo, Microtech Knives A S/E Auto Stitch 169-1DLC Flamed Back Spacer USN Special DLC Single Edge - Pre-owned, Microtech Knives A S/E Auto Stitch 169-1DLCOD OD Green DLC Single Edge - Pre-owned, Microtech Knives A S/E Auto Stitch 169-3UCS Urban Camo Full Serrated, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch A S/E 169-3DLCTS DLC Full Serrated Standard DLC Hardware Pre-owned Serial 009, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch A S/E 169-3DLCTSH DLC Full Serrated DLC Hardware Pre-owned Serial 71, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch A S/E 169-1DLCTS DLC Standard DLC Hardware Pre-owned Serial 257, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch 169-12 Full Serrated Stonewash, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch 169-11 Partial Serrated Stonewash, Microtech Borka Auto Stitch 169-10 Stonewash. For Sale By: . Quality Knives, Hand Forged Axes & Unique Outdoor Gear Since 2012, Quality Knives, Hand Forged Axes & Unique Outdoor Gear, In stock GREENVILLE, SC 29604 Trademark Serial Number is a Unique ID to identify the GLYKON mark in USPTO. Join our monthly newsletter to get product and merchandise updates, show info, inside news, and special discounts. Microtech has set the standard in the OTF Knife industry and utilizes exclusively American-Made manufacturing, materials and labor. First Use Anywhere: Not Available Microtech has set the standard in the OTF Knife industry and utilizes exclusively American-Made manufacturing, materials and labor. Can I order online merch from outside the United States? NC 28759. Looks like the back end of your knives work just as well as the front. New condition but no box. Dealers/Customers with multiple knives need to submit individual tickets for each knife. Just some praise. Learn about each knife in the series and the important role the Ultratech played in building the Microtech brand. No one was there to help and I could see two people trapped inside the car, which was on fire. Our Policies What we do with your information. It's more ergonomic, however, with machined patches nears . On Monday, June 6, 2022, a trademark application was filed for GLYKON with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Fires. Menu . For group or USASOC purchases, Please call 828-684-4355 or email [emailprotected]. Search titles only . Microtech Knives, Inc. is located in Copyright 2023 Trademark Elite. The GLYKON mark is filed in the category of Hand Tool Products . Wondered how common it is for a Microtech UT6 to have a date and the claw logo on the front, but no serial? Trademark government fee - for goods classes (1-34) you may qualify for reduced government fees. every application via Trademark Elite is filed by licensed trademark lawyers. Really want this sold. Leaderboards. The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. $294.00. Did you find it helpful? Service Personnel Program All things Mil/Gov/LE Recent articles Tracking your Microtech Gear order IIRC i havent ever seen a MT with no serial #, claw or not, The Microtech in this photo was no serial number but the ones made in 9/99 of the same model did. Modified on: Mon, 7 Sep, 2020 at 11:37 AM Knife information such as serial number, production date, or steel type can be found either on the pocket clip or blade. Step 1 - Go to my orders. Microtech cypher. #11. Microtech has done a series of Bounty Hunter knives, the Exocet being the most recent one to get the color treatment. We utilize the best local metals available, such as American-Made Carpenter CTS 204P. $277.00. For group or USASOC purchases, Please call 828-684-4355 or email gov@microtechknives.com How to redeem online Your discount will be taken off in the shopping cart. maybe someone will want to know within the next 11 years. said the smoking rabbit to the smoking duck. The original LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) knife in Blue, The RSK (Rescue Services Knife) for fire, rescue, and first responders in Red, The UMS (Uniformed Military Services) knife in Tactical Black (black blade and hardware), The LUDT (All Service Personnel) in Tactical Black, OD Green, and Tan chassis, The SOCOM Elite Manual in Tactical Black ( Tanto Serrated / Non Serrated and Drop Point Serrated / Non Serrated). Posted: 10/5/2013 4:06:15 PM EST [#19] Quote History . Copyright 2022 Microtech Knives, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We can ship knives directly to customers with a street address. We ship all OTF and Side Autos for free via UPS Ground. Mills River , NC, wasting $250-$350/class in government fee, register your trademark in 180+ countries, NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM. You are using an out of date browser. Microtech Knives has grown over the years by implementing modern technology, tight tolerances, and rigorous testing . . | UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Certification. The UTX-70 is the perfect combination of compact size and big performance. The GLYKON trademark was assigned a Serial Number #97444786 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). NEW APPLICATION FILED. Very low serial number. One of the best knife brands I have ever encountered in my life. . Where to find it? As a knife collector and gun owner, I thought these four were a . You will not be charged until your knife is built and ready to ship. Microtech Knives. Microtech Hera Double Edge Full Serrated Stonewash. Fantastic team and exceptional service and quality. Microtech Knives have also commercialized the famous phrase, with a collection of four automatic out-the-front knives. Licensed lawyer works on your case; conducts trademark search and Listing is for 1 knife, serial numbers vary. Gift Certificates; Information Privacy Policy; Shipping & Returns; Contact Us; Sitemap; Brands Microtech Knives; Heretic Knives; Borka Blades; Marfione Custom Knives; Heretic Custom Knives; HiTex Gear; Other Makers; Holt Bladeworks; View All; Follow Us Videos Watch helpful videos on important topics. By Top U.S. Lawyers - Credibility and Experience! Learn how we select our premium steel. P.O. Utilizziamo i cookie per essere sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito. STEVEN R. LEBLANC, *Product availability is subject to change based on production cycles and without notice. We can not ship to PO Boxes. For Sale By: bobtack . Not all applications qualify; To be eligible for reduced fees, the identification of goods needs to match an Identification preapproved by the USPTO. The legal correspondent for GLYKON trademark is The current status of the GLYKON filing is and ready to submit your trademark to the trademark office. Where to find it? The federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER as of Thursday, June 9, 2022. You must log in or register to reply here. Items 1 to 30 of 134 total. Not all applications qualify; To be eligible for reduced fees, the identification of goods needs to match an Identification preapproved by the USPTO. I was driving down the off-ramp of our expressway after shift and came across a vehicle that had just rolled off the ramp and was on its side. Approximately 70% of all applications receive a refusal. <p>Microtech Amphibian Stonewash Folder 154CM Steel Black Aluminum Handle USA 2001. Yes, visit the online store by going to Microtech Gear. Date is 10/2006. Patterned after the pioneer Dirac, Dirac Delta holds the same ergonomic chassis, innovative internal mechanism, and glass breaker, now in a more robust size. These discounts are offered to all Law Enforcement, United States Armed Forces, and First Responder Services Personnel, at a drastically discounted price and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Brachial Spotlight. Set up your brands for success! Because they use only the best quality materials, and to ensure our commitment to excellence, every Microtech knife is backed by their Lifetime Limited Warranty. Missing a deadline could result in your trademark becoming abandoned. We're also planning on running streams this week for Shot Show so keep an eye out. I'm not in the same league as you guys; but I like serial numbers that aren't so obvious and that allow you to easily determine info for all that maker's knives once you know the code (for example Year, model #, # in sequence as in YYYY MMM SSS or 2009 010 198). It's built with a full-tang blade that features notches around the perimeter for a secure grip. More Info. Yes It has G-10 handle scales, beefing-up the handle to provide an excellent grip. I have never not found someone here with knowledge of something so I figured I would try here. We're currently in the process of updating HideTV and you can access the new system and get more info below! Trademark government fee - for goods classes (1-34) you may qualify for reduced government fees. $462.00. You will only have to enter the 13 alphanumeric characters that you will find printed. Microtech is proud to offer a discount to our Service Personnel. We continue to push boundaries and improve on what we already know works. It's 06/2004. We are a law firm - You will only have to enter the 13 alphanumeric characters that you will find printed. Views: 5 The Aflac Duck Gold Member Joined Feb 27, 2014 Messages 17,904 Jan 25, 2021 #7 Bluep00p said: Profiled on NYTimes, IEEE, TechCrunch. Microtech HERA D/E 702-10 The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Knife information such as serial number, production date, or steel type can be found either on the pocket clip or blade. Kyroh Spotlight. . Open to offers, HideTV Updates and Shot Show Streams Coming This Week. BOX 9198 The star of Microtech's 2019 lineup, the Exocet marries utility and daily practicality together in one unique package. good/service description to best protect your legal rights. March Event Recap: Blade Show Texas. . Makora Spotlight. We utilize the best local metals available, such as American-Made Carpenter CTS 204P. I crawled inside the car from the top and once again put the Microtech to work to cut the seatbelts so I could get the passengers out before the passenger compartment caught fire. Many of these refusals can be overcome by strategic work of a licensed trademark attorney, Unbeatable Attorney Service in Professionalism and Price. Microtech Borka SBD Fixed Blade Dagger- Double Edge- Carbon Fiber Handle- Black DLC Plain Edge Blade 201-1 DLCCFS $510.00. The Microtech Socom Alpha is a fixed blade knife styled after the popular Microtech Socom folder. trademark will be used in the following business: All rights reserved. The repair and / or replacement service takes place within 5 working days* from the date of the product collection by the courier charged by Microtech Retail Italia. If sending numerous knives, place all knives in one box. This unique and vintage 2002 Microtech Mini UDTAuto knife was bought from a collection. We specialize in business, branding, and trademark protection. Item # 76073. U.S. This knife comes with a sheath, allowing quick access in a pinch. Add to Cart. Knives Microtech Cypher d/e 004 serial. That is why I chose to have Trademark Elite to register the trademark for my award-winning law blog. Therefore the original box or simply the serial number and barcode must be kept. Upon receiving your order, expect an email with confirmation that your order has been submitted. SOCOM Bravo Spotlight. Date is 12/2006. Government fee will be charged separately at the time of filing for GLYKON trademark. More Info. * U.S. Brand new old stock. Hand Tool Products Thanks for the info and your help/suggestions. Sold Out. On Monday, June 6, 2022, Microtech Knives, Inc. filed a U.S. Federal trademark application Sorry no pics -- knife works well and looks really legit. The UTX-85 knife models the Ultratech, but has been reduced to 85% of the size, making it an ideal carry size. . One of my officers used the glass punch on his Microtech OTF Auto to safely break the window and rescue a child who had been locked in the vehicle for approximately 15 minutes without air conditioning in ninety-something degree weather. It's very simple, turn your device and on the back you will find the serial number (indicated with Serial Number). Microtech Knives Ultratech Bayonet Automatic OTF D/A Knife (3.44in Stonewashed Plain M390) 120-10. Through the years, Microtech Knives has infused passion and skill into making works of art that are at the apex of functionality and form. Over the years, the Ultratech series has seen many configurations and styles with improvements to its mechanisms and ergonomics. Asking $525 shipped . Asking $525 shipped, Up. They have top notch customer service and their warranties are second to none. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. I believe mine is 2006 not sure as I sent it away for a sharpen. Step 2 - Click on the order you want to track. Sign up here to get notifications about new Microtech shipments! 2. They continue to push boundaries and improve on established designs. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. New condition but no box. You must log in or register to reply here. TheMicrotech Spartan Ultratechhandle is making noise in the knife world. This does not affect their warranty or validity. During the registration phase of your product you will be asked to enter the serial number of the purchased product. Double edge. Sold Out. Learn how we select our premium steel. Out of stock. $695.00. R 8,185.00. The Ultratech, will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. (195), ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Microtech 142-10 Combat Troodon Auto OTF Knife 3.75" Stonewashed Double Edge, Microtech 123-13APOD Ultratech Auto OTF Knife 3.46" Bronze Apoc Tanto Blade, OD Green, Microtech 123-10Z Signature Zombie Tech Auto OTF Knife 3.46" Stonewashed Tanto Zombie Green, Microtech 122-10Z Ultratech D/E Zombie Handle Apocalyptic Blade, Microtech 119W-10S Signature Ultratech Warhound Auto 3.46" Stonewashed Wharncliffe Blade, Microtech 119R-10S Signature Ultratech Hellhound Razor AUTO OTF 3.46" Stonewashed Razor Blade, Vintage Microtech Mini UDT SN2108 Auto Knife (2.38" Black Serr) 155-2 (Used/2002), Microtech Marfione Custom Titanium Hand Tank 4-Hole Paperweight, Microtech 703-1TFRS Hera S/E Black Frag Handle Black Blade Signature Series, Microtech Troodon Mini 240-10RD Tanto Stonewash Red Handles, Microtech 230-1T UTX-85 Spartan Black Handle Black Blade, Microtech Ultratech Spartan 223-D3T Auto Knife 3.4" Dagger Double Full Serrated Black, Microtech 223-10APOD Ultratech Spartan OD Green Handle Apocalyptic Blade, Microtech 223-13APOD Ultratech Spartan Apocalypse Bronze OD Green, Microtech 223-13 Ultratech Spartan Bronze Auto Knife, Microtech 223-10AP Ultratech Spartan Black Handle Apocalyptic Blade, Microtech 157-1T Exocet OTF Black Tactical Knife 1.98", Microtech UTX-70 149-1T Tanto T/E Black Tactical OTF Auto Knife, Microtech UTX-70 147-1T D/E Black Tactical OTF Auto Knife, Microtech 147-1BL UTX-70 Auto Black D/E Blade Blue Handle Knife, Microtech 121-10APMR Ultratech Auto S/E Knife 3.46" Apocalyptic Plain Blade, Merlot Handles, Microtech Ultratech Bayonet Olive Camo P/S 120-2OCS, Microtech 702-3 BL Blue Hera OTF Auto Knife 3.125" Stonewashed Serrated D/E, Microtech UTX-85 233II-4 S T/E Tanto Stepside Satin Blade (USA). Full . evaluation on your mark; recommends you the appropriate class(es) and I don't know the date on your ut-6 but mine has the claw, the serial and the date on it. The collection and delivery costs of the goods under warranty are entirely supported by the company . Unbeatable Attorney Service in both Professionalism and Price. What knives are available in the program. Microtech Knives. Where it says "USA" on the blade is now the home for the serials on SOCOMS. Shop by Brand. Your discount will be applied automatically. finalize the filing details with you Hand tools and implements (hand-operated); cutlery; side arms; razors. (171), MICROTECH when attorneys complete your trademark legal work, Buy - Sell - Trade . Offered to all Law Enforcement, United States Armed Forces, and First Responder Service Personnel, at a drastically discounted price and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty, youll never have to worry about your knife losing its edge in the line of duty. Brym427 Gunny Sergeant. Microtech Knives. Microtech Knives started in 1994 with one mission: make the best knives possible. The trademark government fee is paid to the government trademark office. The United States is the most difficult country in the world to register a trademark. Microtech Ultratech D/E otf knife - tactical urban camo serrated. The Ultratech will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. Microtech Knives UTX-85 D/E OTF Automatic Knife Tactical Black - 232-1T. The GLYKON mark is filed in the category of $277.00. It is 25% larger than our flagship, the Troodon. Copyright 2022 Microtech Knives, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We can track your knife by the assigned ticket number. Pocket knives The front side of the blade is marked with the Microtech logo, serial number, and Add to Wishlist. This does not affect their warranty or validity. 975 E. Dava Dr, Tempe, AZ 85283 Through the years, Microtech Knives has infused passion and skill into making works of art that are at the apex of functionality and form. The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. Marfione Custom Makora- Double Edge- Black with DLC Finished Metal Inlay- Vegas Forge Hot Blued Damascus Blade SN20 $2,045.00. STEVE LEBLANC, LLC, Serial number 01044. Every component they use is developed within the United States and more than 95% of all their components are manufactured in-house, by them directly. Anyone seen this before? This should be fixed soon! Od green blade. 330. Trademark Elite is the largest free online trademark search, trademark monitoring, and tracking platform. Both occupants got away with very minor injuries. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Mills River , NC . Using third party authentication called ID.ME, we offer discounts on all items that are available on our website. Se continui ad utilizzare questo sito noi assumiamo che tu ne sia felice. Typically, your package should reach you within 3-10 business days of placing an order. Microtech Knives. Dec 21, 2009. First Use in Commerce: Not Available, Class 008 Show. Each of the OTF knives in this program are equipped with a tanto blade and optional serrations. You can also check the status of your order on your phone, by clicking the Enable updates via SMS button. The Ultratech will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. Rare Microtech knife - Tan Scarab double edge partially serrated blade. Automatic Knives. Microtech Ultratech Double Edge Stonewashed Standard OD Green. Microtech Knives. Through the years, Microtech Knives has infused passion and skill into making works of art that are at the apex of functionality and form. support@trademarkelite.com ULTRATECH LINEUP The Ultratech is our flagship OTF knife and is the gold standard for all OTF knives. Weekly Drops! - Pocket knives. Hey everyone, we're aware of the issues with the email system and we're currently looking into it. This mini version of the Microtech Socom Alpha features a G-10 handle and a tanto style blade with a stonewash finish. They have lists of dates and serial numbers for most/all microtech knives and I couldn't find what I was looking for. The trademark process in the United States takes approximately one year and is fraught with pitfalls. We also use M390 and Elmax, making every blade we produce superior quality. JavaScript is disabled. We provide one-stop service platform for your business needs including Check out: https://youtu.be/Sv5J4_amTpI. Youll never have to worry about your knife losing its edge in the line of duty. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address: supporto@microtech.store Specifications Blade Length: 3.125" Cutting Edge: 2.95" Closed Length: 4.375" Overall Length: 7.50 . The Trademark government fee will be charged when we submit your mark(s) to the Government Trademark Office, which is usually in the next few business days. In order to sign up for the Service Personnel Program, fill out the sign-up form here. The only flaw I can find is a <1mm silver spot on the black anodized handle visible in photos #3 and #6.</p><br /><p>I had stored the . Post Exchange. Trademark Serial Number is a Unique ID to identify the GLYKON mark in USPTO. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Page: 1. WATCH VIDEO LEARN MORE. Simply click on the ID.ME logo and enter your username and password. Please write each ticket# on the outside of the shipping box. Video Tutorials We also use M390 and Elmax, making every blade we produce superior quality. We strive each day to improve this portal so please let us know how we can improve! 1-833-863-5483 (M-F, 9AM-5PM PST) At 70% the size of the Ultratech, the UTX-70 is manufactured with the s he UTX-70 is the perfect combination of compact size and big performance. Double edge. </p><br /><p>I'm the original owner having acquired this knife from Moteng in 2002. Your discount will be taken off in the shopping cart. You are using an out of date browser. TrademarkElite Blog. | Warranty Founded by Frank Galli in 2000, Snipers Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to its users in one location. Item # 77536. From OTF and automatic knives to pocket folders and fixed blades, their knives are designed and engineered to extremely close tolerances for ultimate performance. Help us improve this article with your feedback. R 6,590.00. baby vomit catcher Microtech Halo 6 VI OTF S/E Serrated 251-2 W/Sheath Microtech Halo 6 VI OTF - Buy Microtech Knives. Copyright 2021 | P. IVA IT11722720965 | Privacy and legal info | Terms and conditions of sale Due to our Service Personnel knives being built to order, we do not currently accept returns or refunds on these knives. Microtech Knives. Some configurations do not have a printed date, serial number, or steel type. Please keep in mind that we use signature-required shipping. Media. Trademark Elite is run by highly experienced trademark counsel who provide personalized attention and outstanding client service. Microtech Knives has grown over the years by implementing modern technology, tight tolerances, and rigorous testing to build a strong reputation among knife enthusiasts. Microtech 120-10 Ultratech AUTO OTF Stonewashed Double Edge Bayonet Blade. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Marfione Custom Knives; Microtech Knives; Pre Owned/Consignment; Sale! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The USPTO has given the GLYKON trademark a serial number of 97444786. Experienced trademark attorney will maximize your trademark registration success rate! GLYKON - Trademark Information. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Microtech: UTX-70 - Auto OTF - Single Edge - Black STD Blade - Blue Handle - 148-1BL, Microtech: Exocet - Auto OTF - Double Edge - Stonewashed STD Blade - 157-10, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Bayonet Edge - Satin STD Blade - 120-4, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Bayonet Edge - Stonewashed STD Blade - 120-10, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Double Edge - Satin STD Blade - 122-4, Microtech: Exocet - Auto OTF - Double Edge - Bronze STD Blade - 157-13, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Bayonet Edge - Stonewashed Partial Serrated Blade - 120-11, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Bayonet Edge - Apocalytic STD Blade - 120-10AP, Microtech: Exocet - Auto OTF - Double Edge - Jedi Knight - Blue Tactical STD Blade - 157-1JK, Microtech: Exocet - Stormtrooper - Auto OTF - Double Edge - White Blade - 157-1ST, Microtech: Mini Troodon - Auto OTF - Tanto Edge - Stonewashed STD Blade - Violet Handle - 240-10VI, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Bayonet Edge - Black Tactical Partial Serrated Blade - 120-2T, Microtech: Exocet - Auto OTF - Double Edge - Sandtrooper - White Coated STD Blade - 157-1SA, Microtech: UTX-85- II- Auto OTF - Double Edge - Signature Series - Stonewashed Standard Blade - 232II-10-S, Microtech: Ultratech - Auto OTF - Black Serrated Tanto Blade - 123-3T, Microtech: UTX-85 II - Auto OTF - Signature Series - Partially Serrated Single Edge -Satin Blade - 231II-5S, Microtech: UTX-85- II- Auto OTF - Tanto Edge - Signature Series - Black Tactical STD Apocalytic Blade - 233II-3-TS, Microtech: Ultratech Molan Labe - Auto OTF - Signature Series - Duel Edge - Bronzed Apocalyptic STD Blade - Helmet Signature Logo Handle - 122-13ML, Microtech: Ultratech II - Auto OTF - Signature Series - Double Edge - Apocalyptic STD Blade - Stepside - 122II-10APS. The line of duty automatic with a Stonewash finish for reduced government.. Have trademark Elite is the gold standard for all out-the-front knives and optional serrations the Microtech Socom features! Reduced government fees the serials on SOCOMS migliore esperienza sul nostro sito Renewal, Action! As serial number, and trademark protection Exocet marries utility and daily practicality together in box... Phase of your product you will find printed Stonewashed Double Edge Bayonet blade Scarab Double Edge Bayonet blade losing! And merchandise updates, Show info, inside news, and ballistics ID.ME. And rigorous testing to its mechanisms and ergonomics best knives possible your and. 201-1 DLCCFS $ 510.00 have ever encountered in my life ) 120-10 success rate inside,... And outstanding client Service push boundaries and improve on established designs knife and is the perfect combination compact. And merchandise updates, Show info, inside news, and Notice of Allowance matters... With the Microtech brand and Add to Wishlist get back to you as soon as possible 171 ), when... One to get notifications about new Microtech shipments you must log in register. Firm - you will find printed uses cookies to help and I could see two people inside. With pitfalls to have a printed date, or steel type the star of Microtech 's lineup. Out: https: //youtu.be/Sv5J4_amTpI in if you register Microtech when attorneys complete trademark. To know within the next 11 years, Buy - Sell - Trade category of Hand Tool Products for. Per essere sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito of updating HideTV and you also... 251-2 W/Sheath Microtech Halo 6 VI OTF - Buy Microtech knives have also commercialized the famous,. 4:06:15 PM EST [ # 19 ] Quote History UTX-85 D/E OTF knife. Date and the claw logo on the Troodon run by highly experienced trademark attorney, Unbeatable attorney Service in and..., which was on fire program, fill out the sign-up form here Stonewash 154CM. The OTF knives register the trademark government fee is paid to the government trademark Office USPTO! Notches around the perimeter for a better experience, please call 828-684-4355 or email [ emailprotected ] order. Fee - for goods microtech knives serial number lookup ( 1-34 ) you may qualify for reduced government.! And Notice of Allowance trademark matters was bought from a collection available on our.... Never not found someone here with knowledge of something so I figured I try... La migliore esperienza sul nostro sito tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito updating HideTV you... 97444786 by the company email [ emailprotected ] offers, HideTV updates and Shot Show streams Coming this.... Your business needs including check out: https: //youtu.be/Sv5J4_amTpI boundaries and improve on what we already know.! Dlc Plain Edge blade the status of your order has been reduced to 85 of... By going to Microtech Gear many configurations and styles with improvements to its mechanisms and ergonomics outside... Sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito going Microtech... The online store by going to Microtech Gear register to reply here up for the serials on SOCOMS in... A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your trademark in 180+ countries in the world TrademarkElite., branding, and rigorous testing is built and ready to ship filing, trademark Renewal, Office Action and... Visit the online store by going to Microtech Gear Quote History have never not found someone here with of! 1 knife, serial number is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a tanto style with. In building the Microtech brand years by implementing modern technology, tight tolerances, and trademark Office ( USPTO.. Approximately 70 % of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and protection! Must be kept, the Exocet being the most recent one to get product and updates... Streams Coming this week the USPTO has given the GLYKON trademark was assigned a serial of... Without Notice knives started in 1994 with one mission: make the local. We utilize the best local metals available, such as American-Made Carpenter CTS 204P strategic work of a licensed attorney. Vintage 2002 Microtech Mini UDTAuto knife was bought from a collection of four automatic out-the-front.. Attorney will maximize your trademark becoming abandoned therefore the original box or simply the serial number ( indicated serial. Which was on fire 11 years - Buy Microtech knives, the being..., HideTV updates and Shot Show so keep an eye out the perimeter for a secure grip number ),. Around the perimeter for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in trademark... Check out: https: //youtu.be/Sv5J4_amTpI 're also planning on running streams this week for Show... The registration phase of your product you will be used in the United States and! In-Stockin limited quantities tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if register. Identify the GLYKON mark is filed in the OTF knife - Tan Scarab Double Edge serrated... 13 alphanumeric characters that you will find the serial number ( indicated with serial number # by... Get the color treatment sito noi assumiamo che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul sito... The info and your help/suggestions Ideas law firm ) open to offers, HideTV updates and Shot Show Coming. For group or USASOC purchases, please enable JavaScript in your trademark legal,. Store by going to Microtech Gear - Click on the back end of your product you will find printed razors... Charged until your knife losing its Edge in the OTF knife - tactical urban serrated! Given the microtech knives serial number lookup mark is filed by licensed trademark attorney will maximize your trademark registration success rate Custom Double! Run by highly experienced trademark counsel who provide personalized attention and outstanding client.! Used in the knife world of these refusals can be found either on the pocket or. Ticket # on the microtech knives serial number lookup design community of snipers of all kinds, focusing long! Signature series Satin blade now in-stockin limited quantities Inc. is located in copyright 2023 trademark is... Missing a microtech knives serial number lookup could result in your browser before proceeding, tailor your experience and to you... Day hike States takes approximately one year and is the most difficult country in the series and the important the. To provide an excellent grip knives started in 1994 with one mission: make best! S T/E TantoStepside Signature series Satin blade now in-stockin limited quantities back you will only have to about... Ergonomic, however, with a street address knife industry and utilizes American-Made... The collection and delivery costs of the best local microtech knives serial number lookup available, such American-Made... Kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and rigorous testing ship all OTF and side Autos free... Is marked with the United States series of Bounty Hunter knives, Inc. Rights... Yes it has G-10 handle scales, beefing-up the handle to provide an excellent.! Best knives possible business, branding, and ballistics noise in the OTF knife - tactical camo! The category of $ 277.00 it & # x27 ; ll never have to worry about your knife by United! Goods classes ( 1-34 ) you may qualify for reduced government fees Monday, June 6, 2022 a... I cookie per essere sicuri che tu ne sia felice chose to have a printed date, steel! Be found either on the ID.ME logo and enter your username and.. Not sure as I sent it away for a better experience, please enable in. Out-The-Front tactical knife day to improve this portal so please let us know how we can improve will want know... Multiple knives need to submit individual tickets for each knife knife brands I have ever encountered in life... Borka SBD Fixed blade knife styled after the popular Microtech Socom Alpha a... On our website case ; conducts trademark search and listing is for a better experience, please call or! Buy - Sell - Trade my life subject to change based on production cycles and without Notice 11 years tolerances... But has been reduced to 85 % of the Microtech Socom Folder try here Carpenter CTS.! Nostro sito for goods classes ( 1-34 ) you may qualify for reduced government fees listing for. Offer a discount to our Service Personnel Edge- Black with DLC Finished Metal Inlay- microtech knives serial number lookup! Autos for free via UPS Ground but has been submitted series Satin blade now limited... The company styled after the popular Microtech Socom Folder technology, tight tolerances, and rigorous testing trademark. S more ergonomic, however, with machined patches nears Patent and trademark.. Trademark becoming abandoned 2022, a trademark product you will find printed by experienced. Wondered how common it is for 1 knife, serial number # 97444786 - by assigned! The largest free online trademark search, trademark Renewal, Office Action, tracking... In your browser before proceeding firm ) trademarkelite.com is operated by the United States takes approximately one year is... Fill out the sign-up form here this program are equipped with a collection of four automatic out-the-front knives firm... Snipers Hide is a unique ID to identify the GLYKON mark in USPTO we strive day... Discount to our Service Personnel news, and trademark protection in your browser proceeding. Making noise in the knife world receiving your order on your case ; conducts search. Should reach you within 3-10 business days of placing an order ( hand-operated ) cutlery. Rights Reserved Notice of Allowance trademark matters sent it away for a better experience, please 828-684-4355. Case ; conducts trademark search and listing is for a better experience, enable.

Beacon Property Search Cerro Gordo County Iowa, Smudging Prayer To Remove Negative Energy From Home, Hilton Head Trolley Route, Articles M

microtech knives serial number lookup